Stuck Watching The Titans Vikes Game

SyCo

First of all, the titans are a complete train wreck..

anyways, the point is.. why arent the vikes getting any respect.. they look solid on both sides of the ball. Ponder is a lil athletic game manager, and the team is full of playmakers.. I'd watch out for these guys

First of all, the titans are a complete train wreck..

anyways, the point is.. why arent the vikes getting any respect.. they look solid on both sides of the ball. Ponder is a lil athletic game manager, and the team is full of playmakers.. I'd watch out for these guys

They have been making some noise. A friend of mine is a big Vikes fan and he's worried they'll end up being last years Bills.

Guest Negatorris

In Chicago today... so, since they are sold out, only Bears on TV today.

if the Vikes win the North, they gotta come thru the Bears

No easy feat... these Bears score as much on defense as they do on offense and their offense is improving.

I probably wouldn't be wrong if I said their defense has scored MORE than their offense.

In Chicago today... so, since they are sold out, only Bears on TV today.

if the Vikes win the North, they gotta come thru the Bears

No easy feat... these Bears score as much on defense as they do on offense and their offense is improving.

No doubt... That D has kept me in every game in FF. Gonna be scary if their O gets it together. Cutler can get to that next level, just hasn't been able to stay there.