Lol At Aints Fan Base Hating On The Falcons!

Scorpion

LMAO they should be discussing how bad their team is but they are discussing how they hate us and how we will choke in the playoffs.

Funny though... last two years in the playoffs they have lost in the first round and been beaten by the only playoff team with a losing record to eve make it to the playoffs. Yet they saying we choke in the playoffs...like they are better?

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/i-hate-falcons-259676/index2.html

I like me some Saints bashing, but they beat the Lions last year in the playoffs and lost to the 49ers.

Oh forgot about that. either way they havent done much in the playoffs either recently but they are so quick to bash us.

I mean who in their right mind would bash a 5-0 team when their team is 0-4 and very likely to be 0-5 tonight.

Not to mention when their only SB win came with the team that tried to injure players on purpose.

Oh and i tried to make an account there and confirmed my email only for them to tell me that my account has to be approved by a moderator. Something tells me that my "MattyIce2Roddy" is not getting approved anytime soon. HAHHAHAH

Edited by Scorpion

I like me some Saints bashing, but they beat the Lions last year in the playoffs and lost to the 49ers.

They can only beat playoff teams at home. They are still winless in road playoff games under the Peyton/Brees era. Lost to the Bears in the NFC Championship game, lost to the Seahawks and 49ers last year. Fact is, they NEED homefield to even do anything in the playoffs.

They can only beat playoff teams at home. They are still winless in road playoff games under the Peyton/Brees era. Lost to the Bears in the NFC Championship game, lost to the Seahawks and 49ers last year. Fact is, they NEED homefield to even do anything in the playoffs.

Man, if that 'Aint the truth!!!

they have this thread:

the thing that ticks me off about today so far...

Every team the Saints have lost to have either lost or losing at the moment (CAR down 6 to SEA)...RGIII didn't do much against the Falcons today and was also hurt on a vicious hit, KC looked pathetic today. Cassel has struggled against every team except who? That's right the Saints...And Green Bay blew a 18 point lead to the Colts, were 4/13 on 3rd down and Rodgers got sacked 5 times..We barely sniffed this dude..that's the kind of season it's been.

Let me one up you but I don't think you will mind. It isn't just the Peyton/Bree's era. If memory serves, they have NEVER won a road playoff game in their franchise history. I guess you could argue the Super Bowl counts, but that is a neutral venue and everyone knows it.

Let me one up you but I don't think you will mind. It isn't just the Peyton/Bree's era. If memory serves, they have NEVER won a road playoff game in their franchise history. I guess you could argue the Super Bowl counts, but that is a neutral venue and everyone knows it.

I don't mind at all lol.

Hi, guys, I'm obviously a Saints fan, but I just wanted to stop by and congratulate the Falcons on a fantastic start. You have a fantastic team, and I honestly wish you guys all the best. I think you've got a great quarterback, and 5-0 is very impressive. I realize that some other Saints fans may be hating on you, but every team has fans like that. Please, remember that we're not all that way. I can recognize a great team when I see one, and the 2012 Falcons look great so far.

Friendly rivalries are fine, but there's just too much hate between fans of different sports teams. That's why I wanted to take the time to say that I can appreicate what your team has done, and I wish them all the best for the rest of the season.

Oh forgot about that. either way they havent done much in the playoffs either recently but they are so quick to bash us.

I mean who in their right mind would bash a 5-0 team when their team is 0-4 and very likely to be 0-5 tonight.

Not to mention when their only SB win came with the team that tried to injure players on purpose.

Oh and i tried to make an account there and confirmed my email only for them to tell me that my account has to be approved by a moderator. Something tells me that my "MattyIce2Roddy" is not getting approved anytime soon. HAHHAHAH

To this day, I still think something fishy happend in that NFC Championship game. Those were some home cooked calls. The Aints dont deserve the ring they have. I dont recognize it.

right now there are only 29 guests here. . . . if the aints lose tonight. . . there be 4,098,458 guests here tonight

Exactly...they may hide behind their "guest lurker status" but we know they are there. Im sure there has been many a tooth lost from all the gnashing by saints fans after this seasons poor start and the falcons pulling out acouple of tough wins.