Turner's Hands

falcndave

Dude is no pass catcher. We know that. However, he is another guy who has to make routine catches once we get into the post season.

I say we excuse him from the next 4 weeks of practice and have him spend 3 hours a day catching passes from a machine, tucking them away, and turning up field.

Out of every other more important aspect of today;s game, you nitpick Turner catching out of the backfield. . . . you really created a thread for this?

So small issues arent allowed to be discussed here?

Please provide a list of acceptable topics for this message board.

Edited by the_sheff

Out of every other more important aspect of today;s game, you nitpick Turner catching out of the backfield. . . . you really created a thread for this?

What if he drops a pass like that in the post season. Yes I created a thread. These are the little things that could lead to a mind numbing "0-4 in the playoffs." I was never down on Turner's running like the rest of the haters. Never any reason to be. I'm pro Turner. He must catch the stupid easy passes though. He really must. January is coming.

I really hope we get a duel threat RB who can star as the feature back next year. Our offense is missing an explosive running game. I think that is what would put us over the top as an explosive offense.Too bad we are going to lose Gonzalez, I have no idea how we will replace him.

In the future for sure. For this season, Turner is the man and he is explosive in my mind. His yards per carry have been right up there the last three weeks. Turner is a defenses worst nightmare. 3 yards, 4 yards, 3 yards, gone for a TD with DBs not even trying to get in his path.