Hoping Bree's Doesn't Break The Record Tonight

i wonder how long they're gonna stop the game to celebrate his "record" this time around.

Breesus is a good QB but Johnny U did that ish in an era where you dont throw the ball 50 times a game.

records don't = wins. Here's hoping they lose regardless.

i wonder how long they're gonna stop the game to celebrate his "record" this time around.

Breesus is a good QB but Johnny U did that ish in an era where you dont throw the ball 50 times a game.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Wins are all that matters, and we have 5 while they have 0.

He'll throw his touchdown they'll all do their little "Who Dat" chant, pat themselves on the back cause they broke the record and promptly lose. But at least all the Bagheads can go home happy. Stats are clearly more important than wins over there.

Nothing, and I mean nothing would top this day off better than the Saints getting shut out tonight.

Sorry....that's the only thing they have left to play for, so it's in the bag (much like the refs).....now if Payton got caught sending in plays to the sideline and received another year, that would be delicious....

This!!!!

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Spot on. Johnny Unitas did his job in an era where there was no 5 yard chuck rule, no blow to head or knees of QB, no defenseless receivers or PI to extend drives for just grabbing a jersey either. Think how hard it was to survive in that many straight games, much less throw TD passes in each of them. My uncle caught most of his TD passes from Johnny U, and I hate the $hit out of the Saints, so I am a little biased though.