Julio Touchdown Gif

Bill Brasky

Julio needs to catch the bombs!!! Game wouldn't been this close if Julio had that catch in the 1st.

True, true, but on that play, I would've preferred that Ryan put it in front of Julio for the over-the-shoulder catch oppose to him falling backwards attempting it.

Either way though, the rule is if it touches your hands, it's catchable...Julio needs to be more consistent on a game-to-game basis with his hands.

But enough critiques...he was pretty clutch for the rest of the game after that drop converting key 3rd downs. I can't complain about that...5-0.

No he wouldn't have had both feet in. Also the ball was underthrown(twice), not trying to make excuses for Julio but Ryan still does not lead his receivers when he throws deep

My sentiments exactly...give Ryan another year. His deep ball has improved, but it still needs work...that just may be his focus next offseason.

I bet swift will be in here saying he still isn't throwing the ball with low trajectory and thus not good.

Oh and complaining about Julio dropping a ball when he would have been out of bounds is nit picking. Tell Ryan lead him to the endzone both times and it's 2 TDs.