Mind Is Blown

SyCo

I would expect to be totally stoked after being 5-0... but in the fourth, and fifth win.. I'm at a complete loss for words to what this team is doing.

Turner's not a receiver: He's caught a few, and had a great run, but I'm tired of seeing this fat man try to contort his fat body around to catch the ball.

Offensive linemen are not receivers: Jesus fkin christ Dirk.. seriously?

Julio, catch the ******* ball: Everyone knows you've got skillet hands, but your upside is supposed to be getting open.. if you can't get open, and still cant catch the ball.. then I'm going to have a hard time defending you. But you redeemed yourself with the nice td catch... but you're on a short leash buddy

Nolan, who are you saving the scurry D for?: What's the deal Nolan, you looked like a mad genius against Denver.. now our boys are looking shaky.. Please tell me you've got something up your sleeve, and please tell me you're pulling it out soon.

Has a QB looked so good, while playing so bad?: Maybe I'm expecting more, he ended up with good numbers, but another stupid interception, another game full of quick checks to Mr. Reliable.. and a baker's dozen of jump balls that force me to look away every time we're on offense, cause I can't take the Ryan-a-coaster ride.

The Run F: This defense doesn't even earn a D. .they get big fat F circled in red. They do seem to adjust well though, I'll give them that.. but we're going to see some good defenses pretty soon.. the last thing we want to do is let RBs blow us open for ten or twenty yards every **** attempt

..anyways, if the inconsistency continues, we'll get smashed in the second half of the season. This team doesn't look like the "second best team in the league" right now.

I saw some good stuff too, but I'm too frustrated by the bad to even think about the good right now

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, Julio and Nolan did great, real talk. Dirk Koetter may be mentally ret@rded, called a draw on 3rd and 3. Turner is slow,slow,slow,slow,slow,slow and can't catch. He's gonna run our offense down in the playoffs, need to find replacement a.s.ap. HD needs to return punts. Lot of problems but Falcons got 12 weeks to fix them before playoffs start.

Edited by Falconine

Syco, dude I see some points, but great teams finds ways to win and that's what Atlanta is doing. You win despite some of your deficiencies, and correct them along the way.

I agree.. falcons just arent looking as strong as advertised

I would expect to be totally stoked after being 5-0... but in the fourth, and fifth win.. I'm at a complete loss for words to what this team is doing.

Turner's not a receiver: He's caught a few, and had a great run, but I'm tired of seeing this fat man try to contort his fat body around to catch the ball

I see them trying to make it respectable at least. If you never run passing plays with turner in the formation you dont have to respect that. Alot of what Koetter does is to get it on tape.

Offensive linemen are not receivers: Jesus fkin christ Dirk.. seriously?

polite was out and they needed to add wrinkles.

Julio, catch the ******* ball: Everyone knows you've got skillet hands, but your upside is supposed to be getting open.. if you can't get open, and still cant catch the ball.. then I'm going to have a hard time defending you. But you redeemed yourself with the nice td catch... but you're on a short leash buddys Julio looks like he is struggling with focusing on the ball through the catch. Just because his get there in time just doesnt complete it through the catch. He also needs to just go make it happen, he wont get those calls until he proves he can do without.

Nolan, who are you saving the scurry D for?: What's the deal Nolan, you looked like a mad genius against Denver.. now our boys are looking shaky.. Please tell me you've got something up your sleeve, and please tell me you're pulling it out so

zONE BLOCKING has always been the falcons downfall against running teams. The problem with this is Nolan's D was all about playing fast. The option offense is exactly the counter to that. You cant play fast if you have to think. When they blur the lines of whats a run whats a pass and who is carrying the ball they slow the D down.

Has a QB looked so good, while playing so bad?: Maybe I'm expecting more, he ended up with good numbers, but another stupid interception, another game full of quick checks to Mr. Reliable.. and a baker's dozen of jump balls that force me to look away every time we're on offense, cause I can't take the Ryan-a-coaster ride

Ryan is bounces between starring down receivers and not doing it, alot of his passes get dropped. Early game passes seemed like the ball was wet as both he and RG3 passes were off the mark.

The Run F: This defense doesn't even earn a D. .they get big fat F circled in red. They do seem to adjust well though, I'll give them that.. but we're going to see some good defenses pretty soon.. the last thing we want to do is let RBs blow us open for ten or twenty yards every **** attempt

..anyways, if the inconsistency continues, we'll get smashed in the second half of the season. This team doesn't look like the "second best team in the league" right now.

I saw some good stuff too, but I'm too frustrated by the bad to even think about the good right now

Guest Negatorris

I agree.. falcons just arent looking as strong as advertised

It's not easy to play with an undefeated record.

The big knock on Jones has ALWAYS been drops. I dont see why your fans are shocked when he does what he did at Alabama.

no ones shocked he's dropping balls... I'm shocked he's getting locked up every game, and isn't making big plays. He had a good game today, but I'm not seeing him blow through coverage like he was last year. If he's going to be a big time playmaker he's got to get a grip on making tough catches if he can't get open

Just win baby. Not every game is going to be easy. The defense isn't going to play great every game, neither is the offense.

Maybe the first 3 games set your expectations really high?

probably. I'll just lower my expectations

Real talk: this is last years falcons.

Sloppy play, yet win somehow. Do every thing they can to lose, but still win. This is exactly what the falcons did last year.

DK is on drugs. I wouldn't even call some stupid crap he did in madden. Even madden wont let you use your oline as receivers.

probably. I'll just lower my expectations

You may want to take my approach; I expect them to lose every week. The only thing is that one if us will be disappointed each week.

It's a joke DD...it's a joke. Although I am disappointed after a falcon victory.