Franks Is Horrible. What Other Options Do We Have?

Falconwhit

I really really want someone else. Not for the returning reasons but for the decision making reasons. We have been backed up way to many times this year. You can blame that on a lot of things but the common denominator is Franks. Its just been frustrating. If it happens to Dougy too then okay Im wrong. I would love better fielding.

Franks is doing just fine, he had nothing to work with this game and the one punt that was down at the 2 wasn't his fault if it's coming inside the 10 yard line alot of coaches tell them just to leave it and that one took a bounce in washingtons favor, that is all

On the 1st punt return he had more than 10 yards cussing when he caught the ball and ran 10 yards to the right instead of going up field. I can understand if there is nothing there, but when there is room but you don't take it then you are not getting the most out of things.

I'm not blaming Franks, but even on the one that he had a chance to return he hesitated & that took him out of any chance to make a positive play. I'm not certain why they don't use Douglass, maybe they don't want to risk injury on a special teams play, because after Julio & Roddy, HD is their only quality depth. We might see a change if Franks doesn't start to make plays

Guys...you try to field a downward spiraling punt coming at you at 60 MPHs that's heavy as **** from all the rain.

It's hard just to catch those balls in the passing game. I'm glad he didn't muff one and held onto them when he got em

You're thinking I am basing my opinion off today alone. You are wrong.

Chris Owens is probably the quickest dude on the team but is he any good with his hands?

Antone Smith is another rocket apparently but his hamstring is probably a bit tender.

Chris Owens is not one of the quickest players on the team. thats why he sucked as a nickel corner. He just has straight line speed, he lacks change of direction