Falcons Have 10% Chance To Win In Washington : Experts !

falcon_ace

Most of the Experts are picking Skins to chop Falcons today.

Some are saying falcons got no shot to win today thats why they are 3pt fav today just like Arizona & LSU on road.

They are playing same card that they played in Arizona game that Rams have not won a home game agaisnt div in last 2 yrs and they were fired up to win.

RG3 hasnt won a home game yet & they will throw kitchen sink @ falcons today.

Who cares what they say? They said the the same things about us when Michael Vick made his first few starts. The experts and media are in love with RG3 right now. There is a high chance of rain and the Redskins have the best rushing offense in the NFL.

I don't care who they pick though.

Guest Negatorris

They said the same thing when we met the Cam Newton hype train last season. I really don't care. This league is all about hype.

This game won't even be close and this coming from one who is cautionally optimitic about every Falcon game.

The Master, aka M. Nolan has a scheme in place to educate young Robert and stuff their run game.

Midway through 3rd qtr, MR will be overheard placing a local call, ala T. Owens,

"Mr President, please call out the National guard, we're killing these guys".

Following the game, a Presidential Proclamation is issued renaming Fed-ex

field, "Matthew Ryan Memorial Stadium"

3 of 4 yahoo experts pick the Falcons

9 of 12 ESPN experts pick the Falcons

5 of 8 CBS experts pick the Falcons

That's 17 out of 24 - 71% picking the Falcons.

Not to rain on the disrespect party or anything.

Almost everyone on PFF picked us as well.

RGIII has only played one home game this year, and they got destroyed by Cincinnati. I'm not TOO concerned, considering the Skins have only beaten the Saints and Bucs so far, and only beat each by one score.

This game won't even be close and this coming from one who is cautionally optimitic about every Falcon game.

The Master, aka M. Nolan has a scheme in place to educate young Robert and stuff their run game.

Midway through 3rd qtr, MR will be overheard placing a local call, ala T. Owens,

"Mr President, please call out the National guard, we're killing these guys".

Following the game, a Presidential Proclamation is issued renaming Fed-ex

field, "Matthew Ryan Memorial Stadium"

When one of the cautiously optimistic fans is more sure of a victory than I am, I start to feel pretty good about the gamelaugh.png

Really don't think the Redskin D can stop the Falcons and that RG3 doesn't have enough experience to keep up in a shootout.