The Rumble 2012 - Jon Stewart Vs. Bill O'reilly Medium Quality

kane#7

So O'Reilly is a easy target, meaning what? not too bright ?? doesn't he have the highest ranked cable show, what does that say about your congregation?

It doesnt say anything about my congregation. O'Reilly is a good interviewer. He's not so good at defending his arguments. I would say that he is on par with Jon Stewart. Maher takes on much smarter people, but gets his butt kicked regularly. Stewart is smart to go up against a guy who he matches well.

It doesnt say anything about my congregation. O'Reilly is a good interviewer. He's not so good at defending his arguments. I would say that he is on par with Jon Stewart. Maher takes on much smarter people, but gets his butt kicked regularly. Stewart is smart to go up against a guy who he matches well.

Honestly did you watch it ? Because if you did Stewart cleaned his clock. He proved time and time again the idiocy of Reilly hence his congregation as well.

Honestly did you watch it ? Because if you did Stewart cleaned his clock. He proved time and time again the idiocy of Reilly hence his congregation as well.

I dont know what you were watching but I saw one big love fest between the two with O`Reilly coming off as more of a centrist than a right wing ideologue.

I didn't have to watch it to know that Stewart cleaned his clock. I am sure that Stewart would wipe the floor with many blowhards. You counted me as one of O'Reilly's congregation. I have never been a fan of O'Reilly, hence my comment that O'Reilly's ability doesn't speak to my congregation.

Jon Stewart is hilarious. He is a little hypocritical in his attacks on the right. He is the Children's Church of the Left. Fun and hijinks, sprinkled with shallow ideas. He spouted a pretty solid party line against the Republicans, pretending to be just a reasonable outsider. The Right is on ******** mountain, but ignore Obama's accusing Romney of being a murder, felon, and a tax cheat. He's a left wing shill in a clown suit. His show is funny though.

Jon Stewart is hilarious. He is a little hypocritical in his attacks on the right. He is the Children's Church of the Left. Fun and hijinks, sprinkled with shallow ideas. He spouted a pretty solid party line against the Republicans, pretending to be just a reasonable outsider. The Right is on ******** mountain, but ignore Obama's accusing Romney of being a murder, felon, and a tax cheat. He's a left wing shill in a clown suit. His show is funny though.

Yer I like him, I prefer Colbert though, his interviews can just ruin people it is halirious.

Im willing to bet that a good part of O'Reilly's viewers would not consider him representative of their ideas. Just as the majority of Tonight Show viewers would not consider Jay Leno an ideological representative for them. Just because someone watches a television show does not mean that they are a clone of the person on the show. I watch The Daily Show and Im pretty sure that Jon Stewart and I would be hard pressed to find political positions that we share.

Im willing to bet that a good part of O'Reilly's viewers would not consider him representative of their ideas. Just as the majority of Tonight Show viewers would not consider Jay Leno an ideological representative for them. Just because someone watches a television show does not mean that they are a clone of the person on the show. I watch The Daily Show and Im pretty sure that Jon Stewart and I would be hard pressed to find political positions that we share.

You're really full of BS

You're really full of BS

How pithy of you. I like your use of congregation concerning TV shows. Its a nice touch. I guess people who go to the Church of the No Spin Zone couldnt possibly enjoy the services at the Church of The Daily Show. Those crabby ole lunatics that live up on ******** mountain shouldnt even be allowed into the Daily Show Studios. They are Evil.

You are dumb.