Shredman

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a Good Game I think

Dont See Skins being able to stop Ryan and Co.

and on the flip side we will find out alot more about RG3 considering Nolan is gonna give him alot to think about....

Looking forward to a Good Game

GO FALCONS

WE NEED TO JUMP THESE GUYS LIKE THEY STOLE SOMETHING

FROM US. MAKE THAT SCOREBOARD RING LIKE A PINBALL

MACHINE. ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK AND THEN .....

ATTACK SOMEMORE.

No not torn. Falcons all the way. If the Skins were playing anyone but the Falcons I'd want them to win. My fear today is the weather for our passing game. I am looking out my office window (I am minutes away from FedEx) as we speak and the rain is coming down in buckets and is expected to continue throughout the dy! Hopefully Turner is a mudder!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

lol... you and I both bro. Yeah, I had seen that earlier and thought it was snow there for a second. You going to the game?

No, I turned down my neighbors free tickets. I like to watch from the comfort of my home. Weather gets nasty at these games in the fall and I just feel more comfortable from the comfort of the man cave. Used to go plenty was I was a younger man.

Good luck Falcons but a hurting on them Skins!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

Don't blame ya WFW. Especially if it stays like it is out there now.

It looks like the weather may ground Atlanta's high powered offense, so it's gonna be Turner up the gut, screen passes to Quizz and Jones and Gonzo will have over 10 catches.

On defense the Falcons have to be disciplined in their gap assignment and sure tackling will be paramount. The Falcons have to get off the field on 3rd and long and try to confuse RG3 with multiple looks.

Bottom line, I have Atlanta by 10.

It looks like the weather may ground Atlanta's high powered offense, so it's gonna be Turner up the gut, screen passes to Quizz and Jones and Gonzo will have over 10 catches.

On defense the Falcons have to be disciplined in their gap assignment and sure tackling will be paramount. The Falcons have to get off the field on 3rd and long and try to confuse RG3 with multiple looks.

We still dont know if Jones hand is healed to be used 100%. If its not White will carry the load with Tony again.

Turner doesnt have sure fire hands but he is the dump truck. Rodgers is elusive and if the field is wet he may be sliding all over the place.

I dont care if RG3 has a career day between the 20`s. As long as we get turn overs and keep them from scoring. If the game stays close we win.

But i really hate when the falcons play the skins especially in the rain.

I still have nightmares of our playoff lose to them there that was in the rain and we looked like fish out of water. The weather beat us before the game even started.

What weather. Rain moved out, not much headed that way now.

There are games that tell a lot about a team.

The charger game was one of those games. This one is one as well.

I expect the skins are going to come out and run 95% of what we saw Carolina do last week. And while we have seen great in game adjustments by our coaches seeing game to game adjustments against a similar opponent is going to be key.