Aaron Murray Is A Scared *** Punk *****

Robb4242

This is freaking ridiculous. Bench his butt. I said too my brother late in the 2nd quarter Murray looks like he is playing scared, now there is no doubt in my mind. Get a QB with balls in this game.

Grantham was outschemed at the beginning of this game, but he made some good adjustments and settled the D down, but with Murray playing like he is on the other side, this game is about to get really ugly in the late 3rd & 4th quarter.

Guest Negatorris

I'm not pretending to be a QB. Murray's had 3 years, grow up or go home.

Well we now know you know little about the QB position.

i am on the fence with this. how much is bobo's HORRIBLE play calling and our oline disappearing.

I've been on the fire Bobo bandwagon for 5 or 6 years now, that's something that's so far past needing to be done that I've given up on it ever happening. The OL disappearing act was a little of a shock to me. But Murray, when he had time (which did happen) was overthrowing wide open receivers or throwing balls that too short on bubble screens (and why a receiver would dive to catch a bubble screen 3 yards behind the LOS is way beyond me).

Murray is a huge disappointment. His records are vs scrub teams. They are meaningless if he can't best the big boys in big games. Mason and Lemay may not put up his numbers, but I'd love to see how they do. Shaw was nothing special stat wise, but made the plays to beat us.

Having lost family members to cancer, I can definitely empathize with what Murray is going through. That said, his family chose to wait until Sunday morning to tell him about the diagnosis, so that in no way excuses his play in the game. Cancer is bigger than a game though, and I do feel bad for him personally, but I'm not going to take back the criticism of his performance out of sympathy for him. I stick by what I said, he played scared, he went into the game scared and admitted as much with telling people before the game that he was unable to sleep for days prior worrying about this defense.

aaron murray still looks like a **** baby. lemme tell you sumtin 42, those dlinemen that sount carolina got are men, grown *** men. they were beating down that autrocious line, the team had no heart, especially that oline. nobody would look confident behind that line.

He got hit, but really not much more than against any good defense. Only 2 sacks as well. He had clean pockets at times and still overthrew wide open receivers or underthrew screen passes. Murray just didn't play well yet again in a high pressure game. JMO, it's not the defensive pressure that gets to Murray, he can take a hit, it's the pressure between his ears.

He got hit, but really not much more than against any good defense. Only 2 sacks as well. He had clean pockets at times and still overthrew wide open receivers or underthrew screen passes. Murray just didn't play well yet again in a high pressure game. JMO, it's not the defensive pressure that gets to Murray, he can take a hit, it's the pressure between his ears.

oh bs those tackles were getting interior pressure all night. quarterbacks can't step into the pocket it if it's not there.

Its one thing to criticize a coaching staff that got beat in every phase of the game, but its another to attack a college kid who played a bad game. Do you think he threw the game? That kid spends hours each week preparing and if he wasn't the best player at his position, he wouldn't be playing. Throw in the fact that Gates got burnt all night long, he lost his best wide receiver days before, and his dad was just diagnosed with cancer.

Think before you speak. Or at least try.

This place is getting ridiculous.

Well there's ALWAYS gonna be those select few who seem to come out of the woodwork only when things are at their lowest. And when the team is at its' lowest point those people decide that they just have to put their full weight on the heads of their FAVORITE TEAM, the team that they LOVE. They also seem to all have an amazing collection of plays that they drew up themselves and that they maintain in their "trapper-keeper". These plays all look like something that came directly from the collective minds of all the head coach's who have made it into the Hall of Fame. If only these guys would have been more serious about pursuing a career in coaching instead of settling for being a customer service manager at The Gap, they could have UGA ranked #1 for an entire decade.