William Moore Questionable

Falcons SS William Moore (hip) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Redskins.

If Moore can't go, Chris Hope would likely get the start. The Falcons are also listing C Todd McClure and FB Lousaka Polite as questionable after putting in limited practice weeks.

Oct 6 - 7:08 PM

Hope these guys can go.

Yeah, Moore will appear on to the field via chopper and intercept RGII, meanwhile Mcclure swaps Jerseys with Hawely for a surprise attack

We need more of this type sheet. Im talking showing up 12hrs early and setting boobytraps!

Edited by Tuggle2

Well being an old geezer, I have really wanted us to get some big hitters on defense like we had back in the day when Scott Case and Tom Pridemore were two of the hardest hitting secondary players in the league. I don't really know that a hard hitter helps you win games, but I know it pumps me up to no end. Now my memory is shot, but I don't really recall any big hitters in the secondary since those two playes which was a long long time ago.

But now we have Robinson and Moore just knocking the snot out of people on a regular basis, and this year Samuel joined in the fray, The bottom line is I just go nuts when I see those hits to the point where my wife is trying to calm me down ( doesn't work).

So I will be really disappointed if we don't have Moore today, I know Chris Hope is a good safety, so he will get the job done. But nobody lays that wood like Moore, and with the Skins featuring a good running attack we need to lay some wood on em,