Uga @ Usc Game Thread

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, thanks. Ain't my fault you're a fan of the losing team this time. What does a post like yours even mean anyway? You just had to take the time out of your busy ____(?) to post THAT?

I was wondering the same thing about your first post! How ironic! You took the time out of your busy day to come over and be a ****. Don't worry the Falcons will be dominated in the first round as usual :) so you will feel our pain.

Wow. Talkin' first round for us already. Thank you. Long way to go though, and you should attempt to stay on topic. We're talkin "dawgs" here (hahahahaha).

Wait... Your goofy self came to a Falcons board to dis the Falcons and whine about how sorry your college team is? You're welcome to leave. We can stop the internet so you can get off.

Wow. Talkin' first round for us already. Thank you. Long way to go though, and you should attempt to stay on topic. We're talkin "dawgs" here (hahahahaha).

Wait... Your goofy self came to a Falcons board to dis the Falcons and whine about how sorry your college team is? You're welcome to leave. We can stop the internet so you can get off.

Dude are you serious? You are on a UGA discussion dissing UGA? Wow cool! And yeah it suuuuure looks like all of the other NFC South teams have such a great shot to knock off the Falcons before the 1st round so you are welcome. They wont make it past the first round though.. How bout if you don't want to discuss college sports, you just stay off the college discussion board? I don't talk trash on the Falcons board, but I'm glad dissing a college team on the college board makes your night!

Edited by scottp12

I think the talent debate played itself out on the field

Boise State has beaten a lot of teams that are much more talented than them. Talent alone doesn't win football games. SC has better coaching, executed better, came to the game more prepared and hyped up to play the game. It's not a debate which team has more talent, UGA has that hands down... which is a big reason UGA fans are so ticked off with Richt.

Are you drunk or something? Firstly, this is a USC vs UGA thread in the college sports forum. YOU started talkin the Falcons were gonna lose in the first round. Then, how is it dissing UGA by pointing out a fact? They lost (hahahahahaha). But if i remember reading correctly. it's a "college sports forum". So i therefore came in talkin bout how the "dawgs" lost (hahahahahaha). Now, unless the "dawgs" became or are a pro team, i think i AM discussing a college football team. And you bringing up the Falcons would NOT be college. Unless you were talkin bout the Air Force Academy. But still a change of subject. Ultimately, i don't consider what i was referring to as "dissing" the "dawgs" (them misspelling their name is good enough anyway, they don't need my help). But with fans like you, i could make an exception. I wouldn't say it "makes my night", but it is nice.

Oh yeah, "dawgs" lost. Hahahahaha

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm done with that now. I know it hurts.

Edited by stadawim

Terrible preparation. Also got this nugget from Clowney:

quote:

"(Murray) was tapping the center for snaps so we knew when the snap was. They're the only team that still does that.."

Well to be fair he was talking about the crowd noise. He was tapping the center because the center couldn't hear him a lot of the time.

Boise State has beaten a lot of teams that are much more talented than them. Talent alone doesn't win football games. SC has better coaching, executed better, came to the game more prepared and hyped up to play the game. It's not a debate which team has more talent, UGA has that hands down... which is a big reason UGA fans are so ticked off with Richt.

The worst part for is that it is becoming the norm. There are 3-4 games every year. If it once once every year or few years I really wouldn't be very concerned

Well to be fair he was talking about the crowd noise. He was tapping the center because the center couldn't hear him a lot of the time.

I want to say I heard the announcers say that the uga ol was experimenting with using ear plugs to eliminate the crowd noise. Probably why AM was tapping the center.

I fail to see where uga has more talent. Call it what you want but bad calls/matchups/luck/coaching/miscexcuses dont combine to allow a more talented team to be dominated like that.

I fail to see where uga has more talent. Call it what you want but bad calls/matchups/luck/coaching/miscexcuses dont combine to allow a more talented team to be dominated like that.

Based on talent rankings from high school, Its UGA>SCAR.

Now based on how well those players are coached and developed, its SCAR>UGA and its not even close right now.

UGA has five possible first rounders on D this year, along with 2 freshman if the year candidates at RB, and an All-American QB, all of which played like doo doo

You don't understand football then.

I'm not pulling this out of my *** in some attempt to say UGA is still better. UGA consistently does a lot better than SC in recruiting rankings. There is talent and there is team. South Carolina's football team is greater than the sum of its parts. The only area SC is clearly better is d line, but even UGA's d line has possibly two 1st round picks on it still. SC plays better as a team, simple as that.

Coaching prepares the talent to play the games. You would be hard pressed to find anyone that isn't a SC fan who will say SC is the more talented team. It just isn't the case, which is why UGA getting blown out by SC last night is unacceptable.

We can agree to disagree. Congrats on the big win, you guys have a heck of a team.

As an impartial observer, Georgia has more talent. Georgia is actually right with Alabama for the most talented team in the SEC. I would put South Carolina one notch below Florida and LSU who I would rank third and fourth in the conference. To be clear though, that is no slight -- I think it is a heck of a compliment to your coaching staff that they are getting more out of their players than Georgia.

As an impartial observer, Georgia has more talent. Georgia is actually right with Alabama for the most talented team in the SEC. I would put South Carolina one notch below Florida and LSU who I would rank third and fourth in the conference. To be clear though, that is no slight -- I think it is a heck of a compliment to your coaching staff that they are getting more out of their players than Georgia.

Bingo

Are you drunk or something? Firstly, this is a USC vs UGA thread in the college sports forum. YOU started talkin the Falcons were gonna lose in the first round. Then, how is it dissing UGA by pointing out a fact? They lost (hahahahahaha). But if i remember reading correctly. it's a "college sports forum". So i therefore came in talkin bout how the "dawgs" lost (hahahahahaha). Now, unless the "dawgs" became or are a pro team, i think i AM discussing a college football team. And you bringing up the Falcons would NOT be college. Unless you were talkin bout the Air Force Academy. But still a change of subject. Ultimately, i don't consider what i was referring to as "dissing" the "dawgs" (them misspelling their name is good enough anyway, they don't need my help). But with fans like you, i could make an exception. I wouldn't say it "makes my night", but it is nice.

Oh yeah, "dawgs" lost. Hahahahaha

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm done with that now. I know it hurts.

a7d.gif

You don't understand football then.

I'm not pulling this out of my *** in some attempt to say UGA is still better. UGA consistently does a lot better than SC in recruiting rankings. There is talent and there is team. South Carolina's football team is greater than the sum of its parts. The only area SC is clearly better is d line, but even UGA's d line has possibly two 1st round picks on it still. SC plays better as a team, simple as that.

Coaching prepares the talent to play the games. You would be hard pressed to find anyone that isn't a SC fan who will say SC is the more talented team. It just isn't the case, which is why UGA getting blown out by SC last night is unacceptable.

We can agree to disagree. Congrats on the big win, you guys have a heck of a team.

judas yeast, is one of the more brilliant football minds we have on this boards, you show him some gotdamm respect, son.