Fix For Mycareer Freeze In Nba 2K13 On Xbox 360 Has Been Submitted

Mentioned in an earlier article an issue with progressing through MyCareer mode, specifically on the Xbox 360 and seemingly isolated to the 4GB hard drive version of the console, was immediately identified in NBA 2K13. Those playing the mode have found it impossible to advance beyond the first game in the regular season as the game freezes up at that point.

2K Sports yesterday submitted a patch to Microsoft to address the issue. It is expected to be expedited through the certification approval process as both companies certainly have the motivation to get it out as soon as possible. Potentially then it could release sooner than the typical evaluation period for most updates which can take up to 2 weeks.

Edited by ya_boi_j

time wise i can only afford one video game, went with borderlands 2. 13 a shtty number anyhow.

I rented it last night and I must admit, it's pretty good. Graphics are still the same as the last 2 years. Presentation is awesome. Not really feeling the way you have to do crossovers and spin moves, should have just stuck with using the right stick like Live since they wont be using it anytime soon. The collision engine is good. I got a tech called on me after screaming into my kinect after a foul was called. I bet I can't get it to happen anymore. There are more than enough classic teams available. I used the 94-95 Magic against the 00-01 76ers and killed it with Penny. Don't know how to play down low yet. I also played with the Celeb all star team. Justin Bieber is nice from down town