86.9%

Shredman

Looking at the NFC right now.. The falcons can beat anyone. But we don't know who's going to get hot towards the end, and if the falcons are going to continue as they are now.

Exactly, in todays NFL there are no longer any power house teams that run the the regular season and play-offs. The last several SB winning teams weren't dominate in the regular season save the Saints. Those teams in some cases barely got a WC and got hot in the play-offs(see packers and Giants)

So in a nutshell, it's all about getting hot at the right time. Who knows maybe this year Atlanta will get hot come January.

As lethargic as our defense looked against the Panthers, the entire 49ers team looked very beatable in the game at Minnesota.

Minnesota isnt a bad team, underestimating them wont do you any good. I saw every 49ers game other than the Vikings one. I wouldnt sleep on them if I were you.

Minnesota isnt a bad team, underestimating them wont do you any good. I saw every 49ers game other than the Vikings one. I wouldnt sleep on them if I were you.

Sometimes you really make comments that leave me scratching my head.

It doesn't matter what team I may or may not be 'sleeping' on. I'm not a player or coach, I'm a fan what I think and say has no barring on the out come of games.

Bring on the 49ers, I'm sure Smitty will have the boys ready.

Sometimes you really make comments that leave me scratching my head.

It doesn't matter what team I may or may not be 'sleeping' on. I'm not a player or coach, I'm a fan what I think and say has no barring on the out come of games.

Bring on the 49ers, I'm sure Smitty will have the boys ready.

Im just saying, you dont seem to have any respect for the 49ers at all. Thats a huge mistake if you ask me. You dont even have the offense the Packers do and the 49ers shut them down. Last I checked Adrian Peterson wasnt showing up in your backfield either.

I'll tell them the same thing. We can beat em. And we're going too.

Can Ill agree with, will Ill have to see.

Im just saying, you dont seem to have any respect for the 49ers at all. Thats a huge mistake if you ask me. You dont even have the offense the Packers do and the 49ers shut them down. Last I checked Adrian Peterson wasnt showing up in your backfield either.

Luckily dirtydealing5858 isn't lining up.

Actually our offense is the type that may fare well against the 9ers if we can manage to keep Ryan upright.

Actually our offense is the type that may fare well against the 9ers if we can manage to keep Ryan upright.

Your offense is what worries me. Im not sure if they can handle how physical the 9ers D is. As for your D and their O I think you all match up better there.

I dont care if we make the playoffs but do not win the superbowl.

That is why people making a big deal about Ryan NOT winning a playoff game is stupid.

What good is getting another win in the playoffs if you are bounced the next week??

Having said all that , the only way TO win the superbowl is to make the playoffs.

I dont care if we make the playoffs but do not win the superbowl.

That is why people making a big deal about Ryan NOT winning a playoff game is stupid.

What good is getting another win in the playoffs if you are bounced the next week??

Having said all that , the only way TO win the superbowl is to make the playoffs.

Good point, as much fun as it was to see the Cowboys win a playoff game in 09, the next week was just as bad. The ultimate goal is to reach the Super Bowl. Only 2 teams do it every year. Only 1 wins it. The other fanbases are left to find something positive from the year before to take into the next year.

Guest Negatorris

That's a big IF.