Redskins Fans Logic

Guest Negatorris

lol. So according to them we just happened to play four teams in a row who all beat themselves. If that's the case, I suppose they'll beat themselves too.

I like this one the best: "We should really beat the **** out of the Falcons. I think if the defense can perform as good as in week 1, we win in a lopsided game."

I won't knock em for saying they'll win, but the prospect of them 'blowing us out' is just priceless. laugh.png

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

I love the guy who's harping on our schedule, and how everyone we've played has "beat" themselves... and then the dude is like "whoa whoa whoa... the teams we have beat are a combined 1-7".

They're pretty delusional... RG3 is due for a p!sser of a game and all those idiots will go crawling back to the hole they came out of.

I am pretty sick of seeing the term "trap game". That is college BS that affects 20 year olds playing on Saturdays.

And how can this be a trap game when we were 59 seconds and a miracle away from losing at home last week to an inferior opponent?

most of them know it'll take the falcons beating themselves for the skins to get a win. I however am worried with our history of mobile quarterbacks and it just being an away game.

I can't fault a fan being a homer for his team.

The problem with his logic is that turnovers are situational. Sometimes a turnover is purely a mistake and in that sense the team is beating itself. A forced fumble is just that... the defense stripped the ball. An interception can be fabricated by putting pressure on the qb and having a 2+ possession lead. No qb is immune to pressure and every qb will try to make something happen if he falls too far behind and there is still hope.

What I don't get is them saying they are a trap game. HOW?! We just got passed the Panthers by the tips of our noses and they think we are looking ahead to the Raiders? Lmao haha. They are hilarious. 4-0 against 4 teams that beat themselves, yet they weren't that good to begin with? Can't have it both ways. The Broncos and Chargers are better than the Skins. We beat them. We confused Peyton and we just beat the Chargers, it's not a matter of what they didn't do, it's what we did.

I'm glad they have a few realists: "The only teams we've beaten are 1-7 combined, so I'm not sure we're going to just walk in there and dominate. In fact, I would expect a loss, unless this turns out to be a trap game, or we can run and keep them off the field and make it close at the end."