80% Chance Of Rain Sunday

J-Wall

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we have a lot of members from Virginia, so I have to ask. Has 495 always been so bad traffic wise? Once you hit 95 south of Baltimore, it normally opens up. It can be 2am, sunday morning and I'll get stuck in a traffic jam. Or, on 95 between richmond and DC it's the same thing. I was born and raised in Atlanta, and know bad traffic when I see it, but DC and the surrounding areas has got to have to worst traffic I've ever seen in my life.

I don't think rain plays to anyone's advantage really. If anything I believe it would favor the passing team. Not easy cutting corners and shooting through gaps when our footing is terrible and you slide everywhere. I like the fact that it will most likely be raining. This team needs to play in the elements in case we don't secure the #1 or #2 seed.

I know we have a lot of members from Virginia, so I have to ask. Has 495 always been so bad traffic wise? Once you hit 95 south of Baltimore, it normally opens up. It can be 2am, sunday morning and I'll get stuck in a traffic jam. Or, on 95 between richmond and DC it's the same thing. I was born and raised in Atlanta, and know bad traffic when I see it, but DC and the surrounding areas has got to have to worst traffic I've ever seen in my life.

Agree with that. I've been to DC plenty of times (while living here in VA) and the traffic on the Beltway is constantly congested. Always add at least an extra hour at a minimum if you have to travel anywhere around DC. Like you say, doesn't matter the time of day, 2am, 8am, 9pm, doesn't matter, you're getting stuck at some point.

I don't understand how the rain could possibly assist a passing team... Ever thrown and caught a wet ball? If its a slop bowl then it's to Washington's advantage but Turner will get it done for us on Sunday IMO

It's a good thing to see what we could do in bad weather just in case we don't get homefield in the playoffs.

It's very hard to throw a wet ball especially if its a down pour trust me. I live in Idaho and during my football season we run into 3 games of snow or rain in Idaho Utah and Montana. Obviously I'm not a pro but being a QB and a throwing team its tough

It's very hard to throw a wet ball especially if its a down pour trust me. I live in Idaho and during my football season we run into 3 games of snow or rain in Idaho Utah and Montana. Obviously I'm not a pro but being a QB and a throwing team its tough

That's why we must have this game so we know what adjustments we have to make for a potential bad weather game in the playoffs.

I don't mind a little weather during the game, but it's hosing my travel plans from Baltimore. My car's in the shop and I'm not real excited about sitting in DC traffic on my bike in a downpour.

I've got an extra ticket for tomorrow, Section 214, Row 4 and a parking pass in the Green lot. My brother in law was supposed to come up for the game, but work reared its ugly head. Because of the rain, I'm having trouble getting rid of the ticket. If someone can pick me up in Canton (Baltimore neighborhood) tomorrow (and maybe buy me a beer) and bring me back, they can have the ticket. Send me a private message if you're interested.