Afc Offensive Player Of The Month:

FalconsIn2012

I was a bit surprised to see AJ Green was voted Player of the Month in the AFC. Being a huge UGA homer I'm happy for him. I know I'm in the minority here, but I still feel AJ is a bit better receiver than Julio at this point in their careers. That being said, I love me some JJ and am **** glad to have him on the Falcons. I want his hand to heal though so he can fulfill his beastly pre-season promise. I have no doubt he will.

Julio is getting a lot of attention though and he's not our only option, it's not really fair to say one way or the other whos better. Julio is a second to third read most of the time.

I agree that it's tough to compare the situations. I'll know more when JJ's hand heals. But as of now, AJ runs better routes and has more reliable hands. JJ has the physical skills to be Megatron-esque though. In all honesty, the league is lucky to have two such skilled young wide receivers... and they are both good natured and humble which is not often the case with wideout's.

Julio is getting a lot of attention though and he's not our only option, it's not really fair to say one way or the other whos better. Julio is a second to third read most of the time.

AJ green gets a ton of attention as well. he is a pro bowl receiver there and it's impossible for him to get less attention. how great aj is the league is very much aware of it and was last year thus his pro bowl selection and his production on the field matched that. i don't believe in bringing up a great player from one team to bring down our own. i am happy we have julio and hope his hand can recover, but as a dawg fan and a big aj green fan it's great to see him have this type of success we all knew he would have at this level. i am very impressed with roddy white as well. we have a lot of weapons in atlanta and we are heading to 5-0.. :)

Guest Negatorris

I'd have to give the edge to AJ over Julio right now. He's been delivering, and he's covered more than Julio is since he doesn't have Roddy White lined up opposite of him. I think Julio will pull it together eventually, but right now AJ has looked better.

Edited by Torris