They're About To Tell How Redskins Beat Atlanta On N F L Network

Tandy Gossett

Baldy was the only one to think that the Falcons will lose at Skins. Sharpe and McNabb think that the Falcons will go 5-0.

I have been impressed with McNabb so far, he says something and backs it up. I thought he would be one of the haters like Heath Evans on NFL network. Eating some crow on McNabb.

I have been impressed with McNabb so far, he says something and backs it up. I thought he would be one of the haters like Heath Evans on NFL network. Eating some crow on McNabb.

Yeah, I have enjoyed him as an analyst so far as well, he give very good insight and breaks down plays well. Thank God that he is not with ESPN.

Just watched it on gamepass...They think our O-line struggles against "Athletic Dlines" LOL I somehow doubt the Skins will get to Matt Ryan...No Orakpo= No pass rush

I agree. Clabo has been one of the most solid RT's in the league up until Charles Johnson gashed him last week. He's ready to tear someones head off I'm sure.

So even IF they get a good pass rush didn't they watch last week's game where Matt got sacked 7 times and still put up great numbers. But I don't see the Skins being able to do what Carolina did myself. The way to stop our offense is to run the ball down our throats to control the clock, and they are very capable of doing just that.