Nfc Team Rankings

Falconsfan567

Only 6 teams make the playoffs but there are other teams that could play switcheroo with the teams you have listed, which is why people usually list more than just 6 teams.

1. Atlanta

2. San Fransisco

3. Minnesota

4. NY Giants

5. Chicago

6. Philadelphia

7. Green Bay

8. Arizona

9. Seattle

10. Washington

11. St. Louis

12. Carolina

13. Dallas

14. Tampa Bay

15. Detroit

16. New Orleans

Only 6 teams make the playoffs but there are other teams that could play switcheroo with the teams you have listed, which is why people usually list more than just 6 teams.

1. Atlanta

2. San Fransisco

3. Minnesota

4. NY Giants

5. Chicago

6. Philadelphia

7. Green Bay

8. Arizona

9. Seattle

10. Washington

11. St. Louis

12. Carolina

13. Dallas

14. Tampa Bay

15. Detroit

16. New Orleans

I had the Vikings and Bears as a toss up. That could have went either way.

NOLA being ranked at 16 is a dam joke. I don't care who is on their team. Their record should have more affect on the rankings then it apparently does.

There's only 16 teams in the NFC.

I had the Vikings and Bears as a toss up. That could have went either way.

That's very true, I just chose consistency over ceiling. Minny hasn't lost big this season, and if the Bears team that got manhandled by Green Bay starts to rear its ugly face more often, Minnesota > them.

Durr ... I was thinking NFL.

The Heath Evans ranking is what I was thinking.

Nah man, New Orleans is #32 in the NFL. At least the Browns have lost to good teams, and in close games. New Orleans has lost in close games, sure, but look at the record of the teams they've lost to against the rest of the NFL...it's hilarious.

Here is my NFC team rankings.

1. Falcons

2. 49ers

3. Vikings

4. Bears

5. Giants

6. Packers

Then everyone else because does it really matter once you get pass 6 since only 6 make the playoffs?

I think there will be one team from NFC East and other from NFC North as Wild card in playoffs. Most likely who ever wins NFC South will go to playoffs.

Ive been trying my hardest not to talk about it. Im excited about them this year. The last time I felt like this they tanked. I dont wanna jinx em. lol

Yeah I feel you. On the other hand I'm a Michigan fan and even though I love Denard, I can't wait until he packs his bags after this year. I thought we could be a Rose Bowl team this year. We still can, but I digress....

Guest Negatorris

is EJ Manuel legit? I remember when he was fresh outta HS, I made a GLB player in his name. xD

He looks good. The Bucs may be looking for a new QB after this year lol.

I will believe Minny when I see them beat Green Bay or da bears but so far they look like they can potential, right now ATL looks like we're stocking up W's for the winter in case other teams decide they can beat us. which IMO if we can beat every south team once(CAR and TAMP twice hopefully or reverse with saints) then we've pretty much got this thing gift wrapped in the bag for a first round bye