Atlanta Falcons Number 1 Seed In The Nfc

momak

Guest Negatorris

I don't want to have to go to CHI, or GB in the playoffs considering we don't play well in the cold. I want the road to the Superdump to come through the GA Dome.

I don't want to have to go to CHI, or GB in the playoffs considering we don't play well in the cold. I want the road to the Superdump to come through the GA Dome.

Yeah, just like when it had to come through the GA Dome two years ago and it helped us so much. : )

Yeah, just like when it had to come through the GA Dome two years ago and it helped us so much. : )

Much different team in 2012. We now have a dominant offense and opportunistic defense. In 2010 the Falcons simply executed very well and were never penalized. By no means did we scare anyone. Now we do and home field throughout would make our route to the Super Dome that much easier to navigate.

Much different team in 2012. We now have a dominant offense and opportunistic defense. In 2010 the Falcons simply executed very well and were never penalized. By no means did we scare anyone. Now we do and home field throughout would make our route to the Super Dome that much easier to navigate.

+1

While I understand peoples distrust. I don't understand their inability to move on and see whats happening this year. Hate all you want , just understand that this team doesn't even feel like the same one as the last 4 years. The whole persona and attitude are night and day. We don't appear weak and accepting of a loss anymore. Its from the ground up. They all seem to exude an attitude that screams win.

I understand its still pretty early in the season , but its true.

only game i remember Ryan Playing in the cold, was his first game back from Turf toe in 09, he pulled an Ice man and beat the jets with time running out , Jets went to the afc championship that yr, I still remember Rex Ryans rant about we just blew a shot at playoffs over that loss...

San Fran is going to win that division. No question. Cards won't make it to the NFCCG. They probably won't even make the playoffs. They got lucky against the Patriots and Dolphins.

I'm still holding out hope that they can win the division or make the playoffs. Do not want to see Eagles or Giants take that last WC spot.