For My 10,000Th Post: Go Falcons!

Finally

You have laughed. You have cried. You have threatened me with violence. While I am smarter than most of you I have tried (a little) not to lord that over your heads.

But seriously, I was gone for awhile but I am back. This board has always had a core group of GREAT people. I have mostly enjoyed my time here.

For those of you that don't know I chose my username because I believe this franchise is FINALLY the real deal. I know Ryan and company willl bring us a Lombardi. I strongly suspect Ryan will end up in the HoF.

Pretend that I wrote some other stuff here to make this TATF not TATF (Talk about the Finally).

GO FALCONS!!!

RISE UP!!!

You have laughed. You have cried. You have threatened me with violence. While I am smarter than most of you I have tried (a little) not to lord that over your heads.

But seriously, I was gone for awhile but I am back. This board has always had a core group of GREAT people. I have mostly enjoyed my time here.

For those of you that don't know I chose my username because I believe this franchise is FINALLY the real deal. I know Ryan and company willl bring us a Lombardi. I strongly suspect Ryan will end up in the HoF.

Pretend that I wrote some other stuff here to make this TATF not TATF (Talk about the Finally).

GO FALCONS!!!

RISE UP!!!

laugh.png

Great Post

GO FALCONS!!!

RISE UP!!!

Hey now!!

Grats , it really is finally time to RTFU!!

GO FALCONS!!!

RISE UP!!!

Congratulations on your 10,000th post! Maybe you see and do another 10,000 posts!

Congratulations on your 10,000th post! Maybe you see and do another 10,000 posts!

Considering I am insufferable post whore who feels the need to comment on almost everything ad naseum give me about 4 months and I will be launching another parade in my honor for hitting 20k.

GO FALCONS!!!

RISE UP!!!

It's really your humility that sets you apart.