Cardinals Vs. Rams

Falconsfan567

Who's watching the Cardinals vs. Rams? The Cardinals pass defense is absolutely pathetic. Gave up over 400 yards passing to Ryan Tannehill last week and let Sam Bradford throw a bomb and the Rams get a touchdown on their opening drive. How in the heck they beat the Patriots and are 4-0 I'll never understand. Watching them play the Dolphins last week I was not impressed.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cards are legit.

Win 1: vs Seattle (2-1)

Win 2: @ New England (2-1)

Win 3: vs Philadelphia (3-0)

Win 4: vs Miami (1-2)

Combined record vs rest of league: 8-4

Houston

Win 1: vs Miami (1-2)

Win 2: @ Jacksonville (1-2)

Win 3: @ Denver (2-1)

Win 4: vs Tennessee (1-2)

Combined record vs rest of league: 5-7

Us

Win 1: @ Kansas City (1-2)

Win 2: vs Denver (2-1)

Win 3: @ San Diego (3-0)

Win 4: vs Carolina (1-2)

Combined record vs rest of league: 7-5

Realistically, Arizona's 4-0 is the strongest in the league.

Guest Negatorris

The Cards are legit.

Houston

Us

SEA should be changed to 1-2 lol.

I find it funny that Arizona struggles against the Dolphins and people write them off like they aren't legit, but we struggle against Carolina and it was "meh, divisional game, we won and that's all that matters"...Arizona won. That's all that matters. Close games bring out the character in a team, which is why I'm not one of these people touting Philadelphia as some fluke. They know how to win close games. I'ts like Bill Parcells says...you win close games because you're prepared to. It isn't an accident. Philly's defense is arguably the best in the league and their offense, while inconsistent, knows how to pull through in the clutch. A lot of people are touting Baltimore as the best 3-1 team in the league...guess who that 1 loss was to? Philadelphia. I'd be horrified of them if they had a real QB and not the circus that they currently have (ahem, Nick Foles, ahem), but they're scary either way, and Arizona neutered them. No, that isn't a typo, I didn't mean neutralize, I mean neutered, as in, chopped their nuts off.

Arizona could lose tonight, but it wouldn't be due to them being a bad team, it'd be a combination of it being a divisional game and the fact that the Rams are a different team at home compared to away. They're almost like Seattle.

I dropped him. The guy has been terrible.

The Cards are legit.

Houston

Us

Not when you actually watch them play and the numbers back that up.

Offensive Yards Per Game = 271.0 (31st)

Offensive Passing Yards Per Game = 203 (25th)

Offensive Rushing Yards Per Game = 68 (29th)

Offensive Points Per Game = 22.8 (16th)

Defensive Yards Per Game = 357.0 (17th)

Defensive Passing Yards Per Game = 256.0 (21st)

Defensive Rushing Yards Per Game = 101.0 (14th)

Defensive Points Per Game = 15.2 (3rd)

Their offensive line is terrible. They've given up 14 sacks through 4 games with is ranked 2nd worst in the NFL. They have a terrible offense and play a bent but don't break defense.

And like I said before they gave up over 400 yards passing to Ryan Tannehill last week and over 200 yards receiving to Brian Hartline.

Not when you actually watch them play and the numbers back that up.

Offensive Yards Per Game = 271.0 (31st)

Offensive Passing Yards Per Game = 203 (25th)

Offensive Rushing Yards Per Game = 68 (29th)

Offensive Points Per Game = 22.8 (16th)

Defensive Yards Per Game = 357.0 (17th)

Defensive Passing Yards Per Game = 256.0 (21st)

Defensive Rushing Yards Per Game = 101.0 (14th)

Defensive Points Per Game = 15.2 (3rd)

Their offensive line is terrible. They've given up 14 sacks through 4 games with is ranked 2nd worst in the NFL. They have a terrible offense and play a bent but don't break defense.

And like I said before they gave up over 400 yards passing to Ryan Tannehill last week and over 200 yards receiving to Brian Hartline.

And they still won.

Let's not forget the go-to fantasy vs success guy in our division: Cam Newton. He puts up a lot of yards, and even a lot of TDs, but if you ain't winning games, it's all worthless. Arizona won against Miami, and they're successful on offense when they need to be. You can't be a bad offense when you have weapons like Larry Fitzgerald who your QB could literally just throw the ball up and 7 times out of 10 your guy would come down with it.

I'm a Falcons fan through and through, but I know a good team when I see one, and I know a fluke team when I see one. Arizona might lose tonight, but they are no fluke. They're 11-5 at WORST this season.

I find it funny that Arizona struggles against the Dolphins and people write them off like they aren't legit, but we struggle against Carolina and it was "meh, divisional game, we won and that's all that matters"...Arizona won. That's all that matters. Close games bring out the character in a team, which is why I'm not one of these people touting Philadelphia as some fluke. They know how to win close games. I'ts like Bill Parcells says...you win close games because you're prepared to. It isn't an accident. Philly's defense is arguably the best in the league and their offense, while inconsistent, knows how to pull through in the clutch. A lot of people are touting Baltimore as the best 3-1 team in the league...guess who that 1 loss was to? Philadelphia. I'd be horrified of them if they had a real QB and not the circus that they currently have (ahem, Nick Foles, ahem), but they're scary either way, and Arizona neutered them. No, that isn't a typo, I didn't mean neutralize, I mean neutered, as in, chopped their nuts off.

Arizona could lose tonight, but it wouldn't be due to them being a bad team, it'd be a combination of it being a divisional game and the fact that the Rams are a different team at home compared to away. They're almost like Seattle.

The Texans dismantled the Dolphins in the season opener.

The Eagles have set a record for 5th worst point differential for a team that's 3-1 after 4 games at negative 17 points. That means they've been fluky. Another thing that means they've been fluky is becoming the first team in the NFL history to start a season 2-0 while committing 4 plus turnovers in each game. You're not suppose to win those games. If you can't see that as pure luck I can't help you.

I didn't get him to last week. So I'm giving him at least another week. Plus I get most of my points and my 4-0 record thanks to Matt Ryan and my receivers and tight ends. I'm very weak at running back.

I drafted the guy expecting big things, but he fell short. I, too, have Ryan and am 4-0 haha. Arian Foster has helped.

And they still won.

Let's not forget the go-to fantasy vs success guy in our division: Cam Newton. He puts up a lot of yards, and even a lot of TDs, but if you ain't winning games, it's all worthless. Arizona won against Miami, and they're successful on offense when they need to be. You can't be a bad offense when you have weapons like Larry Fitzgerald who your QB could literally just throw the ball up and 7 times out of 10 your guy would come down with it.

I'm a Falcons fan through and through, but I know a good team when I see one, and I know a fluke team when I see one. Arizona might lose tonight, but they are no fluke. They're 11-5 at WORST this season.

The Cardinals can't be a bad offense just because they have Larry Fitzgerald? Did you see the offensive rankings? You can have Larry Fitzgerald and still be a bad offense if you've got Kevin Kolb as your QB. Not saying the Cardinals won't win the NFC West or won't win 10 or 11 games. But they're not better than the Falcons, 49ers, Vikings and Bears. They're not a Super Bowl contender as ESPN talked about tonight.