Is The Skins A Trap Game?

Finally

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long have you been a fan of the Falcons? I'm just asking because under Smith, we have never ever ever ever, never ever, ever ever, ever ever ever ever, walked into a trap. Ever.

since the early 80's. I agree we have not under Smitty's regime but, doesn't mean that it couldn't happen, i have seen it happen to others. I am a pessimist person, expect the worst and hope for the best, ya know....

i personally don't think we will let it become a trap at all but, anything is possible....

They got that 7 game home losing streak monkey on their back. That's gotta mean something right?

I mean, we know what those monkey's are like. Until recently we were running a monkey preserve. Now the only monkey left is the playoff win monkey. Don't think that one is near as hearty as that back-to-back winning seasons gorilla!

since the early 80's. I agree we have not under Smitty's regime but, doesn't mean that it couldn't happen, i have seen it happen to others. I am a pessimist person, expect the worst and hope for the best, ya know....

i personally don't think we will let it become a trap at all but, anything is possible....

The Falcons can lose the game, but the game can't be a trap game. The Falcons are favored by a FG, not 3 Touchdowns.

I wanted to nip this in the bud. I made the catch all week 5 trap game thread early in the week. If you think week 5 is a trap game, express that sentiment HERE.

You can't trap trap games thread early in the week. They are sleeping then. They wake up around Thursday and Friday. If you are going to be a trapper you have to learn your prey.

last week was almost a "trap game", if there really is such a thing. we were coming off the short week and the west coast deal. everything is back to normal now. last week should have opened all our guys eyes. that coupled with having to deal with cam, should have us way prepared for the skins. i can see us winning this one comfortably.

i think we go in with a D prepared for rg3 and an O that is alot better than their defense.

i have to say. if it turns out any other way, i will be disappointed. a squeaker this week is not acceptable.

ps - i can't wait to see meangelo get mad after getting burned.

away games vs a good team could never be considered a trap game.. a trap game would something like ....

.....a team that just got crushed on thursday with 10 days of rest an extra 3 days to prepare coming into a flat 3/4 filled Ga Dome of golf clappers . that would be a trap game