I'm Scared.

Kayoh

I have all the faith in the world that we can win this game, but I felt the same way about the Panties last week. Sure we beat them, but any number of things could've very easily prevented that from happening. I acknowledge that we most likely aren't going to be 16-0, and that we need to lose eventually, I just don't want us to lose to a 2-2 team led by a rookie QB whose only wins are against the AINTS and SUCCS.

RG III is tough to defend but he's even tougher to defend when you give him options. We can win this game if we get up early, unlike what we did against the Panties. Force RG III to beat you through the air, don't make any stupid mistakes ie. allowing him to hit a 60+ yard bomb like he did against TB and STL, and force turnovers.

Hey I am always jittery before every game myself, but I dont play so no biggie. We may lose this game just like every other game, but we have a really good team, good coaches and on a roll here. So I feel like we should win every game even though I know that won't happen.

I am just gonna relax and enjoy this ride. You don't get many of these in the NFL, so just have fun with it.

Also, don't forget the Skins fans are prolly all sayin, " OH CHIT WE GONNA LOSE TO THE FALCONS CAUSE THEY SO DAYUM AWESOME SAUCE!!!"

Lol at least I know they think we are good, just like we think they are good as well.

Guest Negatorris

This is honestly the only game of the season I have no feelings about. I don't feel overly confident, nor am I scared the Falcons may slip up.

I was a bit worried about the KC, DEN, and SD games, and I was confident about the CAR game but had some doubts. I really don't know what's going to happen on Sunday.

I have all the faith in the world that we can win this game, but I felt the same way about the Panties last week. Sure we beat them, but any number of things could've very easily prevented that from happening. I acknowledge that we most likely aren't going to be 16-0, and that we need to lose eventually, I just don't want us to lose to a 2-2 team led by a rookie QB whose only wins are against the AINTS and SUCCS.

RG III is tough to defend but he's even tougher to defend when you give him options. We can win this game if we get up early, unlike what we did against the Panties. Force RG III to beat you through the air, don't make any stupid mistakes ie. allowing him to hit a 60+ yard bomb like he did against TB and STL, and force turnovers.

When you look at our schedule there is really only about 2 teams I'd feel safe playing right now. That would be the Raiders and the Lions, but the Lions may yet turn into the team we all thought they were by the time we play them.

As our schedule goes, you have to be glad that we are getting the Redskins on the road early in the season. I'd rather face them on the road that the Cowboys, Giants, or Cardinals who are the other non-division home games.

I'll be doing a breakdown post on this game eventually. I've watched a lot of film on the Skins. The bottom line is they could easily be 3-1 less one personal foul before a FG attempt, but they have also not faced an offense anywhere near as good as ours.

Weather is the Wild Card. If it comes down to our run game vs. theirs, that is the only way I'd give them the advantage.

Every week is scary in the NFL.

I wish we could play the little sisters of the poor this week....

I thought we played them last week.

Anyway, the only game you can watch when you know the Birds will win is the one that you Tivo'd and found out the score beforehand. If the better team wins, that's us.

I thought we played them last week.

Anyway, the only game you can watch when you know the Birds will win is the one that you Tivo'd and found out the score beforehand. If the better team wins, that's us.

Yep. Best team doesn't always win. That's why it's fun.