America's Team

Falconsfan567

Is this why they moved off TBS? Was there pressure from MLB to stop broadcasting to every market?

No. The reason they moved off of TBS was because, A/ Ted doesn't own the Braves anymore B/ Ted doesn't own TBS anymore C/ the guys running TBS now wanted to get the playoffs and MLB said they couldn't have both the Braves exclusively and the playoffs and they choose the playoffs over the Braves.

No. The reason they moved off of TBS was because, A/ Ted doesn't own the Braves anymore B/ Ted doesn't own TBS anymore C/ the guys running TBS now wanted to get the playoffs and MLB said they couldn't have both the Braves exclusively and the playoffs and they choose the playoffs over the Braves.

I wonder if they're happy with their decision. I hardly ever watch that station anymore, but I'll watch it tomorrow and for the next few weeks.

Edited by dmite

I wonder if they're happy with their decision. I hardly ever watch that station anymore, but I'll watch it tomorrow and for the next few weeks.

Yeah me too. The only time I ever watch TBS anymore is if there is nothing else on and I'm watching Family Guy or Conan. Other than that I never watch TBS anymore and it used to be one of my favorite channels.