What I Notice About The 3 Top Nfc Teams Atm.

Ethanga62890

The Falcons defense is serviceable, meaning with the way their offense is playing it will be enough to get the team to where they want to be.

I disagree. We basically had no ground game until last week. I don't see us having the balance on offense that we need. If we had a better offensive line I would feel better about our chances. Do we have a chance? I think we absolutely do, but we will need to play flawless ball in the playoffs.

I disagree. We basically had no ground game until last week. I don't see us having the balance on offense that we need. If we had a better offensive line I would feel better about our chances. Do we have a chance? I think we absolutely do, but we will need to play flawless ball in the playoffs.

We had a pretty good ground game vs SD too.

7 SACKS Panthers got on Ryan. Can imagine what the 49`ers D would do.

I was going to say, no disrespect, but the 49ers would shutdown your offense. Just look at what they did to the Packers.

You all better hope that you dont earn a match up with them in the postseason.

It is what it is if we do. We faced the hottest of teams the last 2 times we made it. Cant see them being worse than the Giants last season or as O dangerous as the packers where.

To me its not about them as much is our team has to step up. Last season im not sure our coaches didn't quite on the team. MM was taking his jags promotion and BVG was leaving town. But MM didn't appear to have put in any extra time getting ready for the Giants.

But a lot can happen between now and post season and our schedule gets wacky. We have only played 1 south team and by week 8 we will still only have played 1. So the back end is gonna be real important to us. So im not counting on facing the 49`ers any time soon until we can at least know both teams are gonna make it in.

Edited by danight

Why is everyone on the 49ers nuts. You are what your record says you are. Eagles are 3-1 and only lost to the undefeated Cards, who is to say the eagles aren't better. I'm not even eagle fan but this 49er nut huggery is annoying me.

Ive watched all the 49ers games other than the Vikings game. The Vikings are a good team and they are the only team to beat the 49ers so far.

Eagles -

Points per game 16.5

Points allowed per game 20.8

Turnovers -5

49ers -

Points per game 26

Points allowed per game 16.2

Turnovers +4

I wonder why people are high on the 49ers and not the Eagles.

And we would shut down the 9ers O i would love to get the 9ers in the dome come playoff time if ponder can score on em.!!H

You are really going to take away the credit that Ponder deserves by trying to say the 49er's defense isnt any good?

Christian Ponder - 84/123 68.2% 824 4 TDs 0 INTs

He also has 1 rushing TD.

Then why aren't the Vikings the 3rd best team in the league? After all they did beat the 49ers, tied with the same record.

You pay too much attention to power rankings. They dont mean anything. All that matters is what happens on the field.

Vikings -

Points per game 22.5

Points allowed per game 18

Turnovers +1

Ponder scored on the 9ers then put up 6 points on the lions...11Td 2int whats ponders stats again

Why does everything come down to the Falcons with some of you. Doc and I are discussing the Vikings and 49ers, what does that have to do with the Falcons. Man, your desperation for validation is beyond obvious.

We are discussing who is the #3 team in the NFC. Are you so starved for attention that you would rather fight with Ponder for 3rd than be 1st? :lol:

Hey rave. Do one of those little stat sheets for the Falcons and compare it. I'll bet we stack up pretty well.

Again, I would put you at #1 or #2 we were debating who was #3. No need.

Edited by Rave