Mlb Postseason Thread

Falconsfan567

Friday Oct. 5th - NL WC Game - Cardinals at Braves - 5:07 TBS

Friday Oct. 5th - AL WC Game - Orioles at Rangers - 8:37 TBS

Saturday Oct. 6th - ALDS - Athletics at Tigers - 6:07 TBS

Saturday Oct. 6th - NLDS - Reds at Giants - 9:37 TBS

I don't get MLB Network anymore ( :( ) but they are set to show 2 games Divisional Series games. One on Sunday Oct. 7th and one on Wednesday Oct. 10th. But it will really suck if the Braves game on Sunday is the game that MLB Network does.

I know the wild card is supposed to be the worst team theoretically, but I'm sure the teams with the best records would much rather play the 3rd division winner instead of the wild card in both leagues.

Yep. That's the only reason I like the way the NBA does their playoff format. They seed the teams 1-8 with the best record regardless of division. If MLB were to do that it would be perfect. Especially when you have a team like the Tigers who are in it with 87 or 88 wins and there's 2 teams in the Rangers and the Orioles who both have 94 wins who get to play 1 game and then loser goes home. That's just not fair.

Buck made it official Joe Saunders will face Yu Darvish tomorrow

Surprising. Thought for sure he would go with Steve Johnson. I know he's just a rookie but he's undefeated. I've never seen him pitch but I've seen Saunders pitch and a contact pitcher that gets very few strikeouts is not a good matchup against the Rangers in their ballpark.

O's needed to win that finale so they would be able to host the Rangers. That #5 seed is going to be tough on them now that they have to go to Texas where they lost 2 of 3 in August by a combined score of 20-9

Agreed that lost was a bad one on them. But Evan Longoria made sure that didn't happen. The Rays are my 2nd favorite team but last night I was screaming "I love you Evan Longoria but your team needs to lose tonight!" at the tv. LOL!