Honestly.

Ethanga62890

I give Cam a lot of ****. Dude works hard though. Some of y'all slamming him for that are just mistaken. Dude can learn from his mistakes. That Carolina team ain't that talented honestly. Their best receiver is in the twilight of his career and the rest of them are hot garbage for the most part. Some RBs only get you so far. The OL is meh. The defense sucks. Dudes got alot of **** to learn but some of y'all straight hatin.

this this falcons1st, or panthers2nd speaking

Hate the Panthers now. Mostly cause of their fans.

superSCam needs to wise up fast if he want to be a star in this league. He has the talent of a star athlete, but not nearly that of a star QB. Dud is supposed to be a leader, not sit on the sidelines and sulk with his face in a towel and pull off that superman crap when he is down in the game. I will give him credit this week for shouldering the blame instead of saying the team isn't playing up to his level. Truth is he is 7-13 in this league and that is not a good start for a so-called superstar. Maybe he can turn it around, maybe he can't. But if he is one to watch and learn from another leader he can do it right in his own division. A proven winner from day one, Matty "get of my f**king field" Ice! Not hating this is just the truth...

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

Ya that was dumb. Live and learn. I'm saying that he CAN learn from it. And anyone who knows NFL should have known it was way too early to label cam superstar.

Quite honestly Cam will never amount to anything in the NFL if they don't sort out Carolina first.

They need to treat him like a QB with no moving ability at all and make an offense around his arm and let him develop... not this option play bull.

Once he can start running the pro style offense consistently and only runs when he needs to when a passing play breaks down he will be amazing.

That said, Carolina has a lot more to worry about after seeing our game....

HOW THE **** DO YOU COME OUT IN BASE D WHEN WE WERE ON OUR 1, THEN BLITZ A CORNER, THEN FALL FOR THE PA....

Come out in Dime FFS.

Quite honestly Cam will never amount to anything in the NFL if they don't sort out Carolina first.

They need to treat him like a QB with no moving ability at all and make an offense around his arm and let him develop... not this option play bull.

Once he can start running the pro style offense consistently and only runs when he needs to when a passing play breaks down he will be amazing.

That said, Carolina has a lot more to worry about after seeing our game....

HOW THE **** DO YOU COME OUT IN BASE D WHEN WE WERE ON OUR 1, THEN BLITZ A CORNER, THEN FALL FOR THE PA....

Come out in Dime FFS.

i dont blame them for staying aggressive on that play

its the 3 after , when they let us dink to the outs to make it an easy FG for Mr Automatic .

now that was bad Play Calling.

When the Panthers win then he will prove he is a great QB. But the panthers are like last season. Close but no cigar, put up stats and cant close games. While Cam still looks immature.

No he couldn't just do his superman stuff.... he had to throw in a a-town stomp first.

Then as predictable as the sun coming up... out comes the towel.

Then last thing he will remember is Ryan saying "get the duck off my field".

Falcons in 07 where as bad as a franchise could be. Total rebuilt almost and was grabbing at straws to even hope to win a game. Then they ended up having a winning season. Ryan didn't have to dance in the endzone or run 100 yards a game or cry in a towel every game.

Then year 2 he did it again! Then year 3 and year 4 and is looking good in year 5.

My point is at the end of the day all cam has to hang his hat on is stats and his superman pose. The South was wide open for any 1 team to step up and take it this season. Only team that looks to have any discipline is the Falcons.

Im not ragging Cam on the Giants beet down either. Hey every team gets a butt kicking and embarrassed at some point. It happens to the best of teams. Where was Cam in the top 100 and Ryan didn't even make it! Now Ryan is MVP of the month.

At this rate, RG3 will surpass Cam in success in his first season and help establish the skins as a team to worry about.

This isn't exclusive to Cam. Watch Ryan lose 1 game and the hate will cause a earthquake of rage. Ryan with the falcons is expected to win playoff games and thats his measuring stick. Brees stick with the Saints is win a superbowl. Cams is win a game as a QB.

Edited by danight

Im not slagging Panther fans either just for fun. I just saying its the truth. If falcons sucked we would all be questing Ryan as well. People Say Ryan has the best WR duo in the NFL and Jones had a entire 1 catch and played decoy vs the panthers. The Panthers coaches couldn't even figure that out?

I give the Panthers credit for taking it to our butts and that game was theirs. Its not all Cams fault and their is blame to go around. But Who fumbled the ball that would have locked the game?

But ive said last season the Panthers screw up in the 4th and cant close games. Its still only week 4 and the season isnt over and they could get back into this. Im still gonna be scared the next time we play them in their house. They are a dangerous team.

But Dangerous team vs winning team is 2 different issues. ill consider Cam when he looks to be as great as fans and the media thinks he is and the Panthers start winning.

and NYG 5 enjoys discussing Cam.

Edited by danight

I give Cam a lot of ****. Dude works hard though. Some of y'all slamming him for that are just mistaken. Dude can learn from his mistakes. That Carolina team ain't that talented honestly. Their best receiver is in the twilight of his career and the rest of them are hot garbage for the most part. Some RBs only get you so far. The OL is meh. The defense sucks. Dudes got alot of **** to learn but some of y'all straight hatin.

AND YOU'RE RIGHT, THE GUYS JUST YOUNG. AND TOP THAT OFF,

HE'S A STAR. THATS A LOT FOR A KID TO DIGEST. SOME KIDS

CAN HANDLE IT AND SOME CAN'T. GIVE HIM TIME, HE'LL COME

AROUND. BUT THERES NO GETTING AROUND THE FACT ......

"THIS KID IS GOOD!"

I still don't know what to make out of Newton. He has all the physical skills anyone could ask for but he has the mental toughness of a 12 year old girl. He just doesn't seem resilient to adversity. At the first sign of trouble he's on the bench with a towel over his head, instead of looking at game photos and discussing strategies with his QB coach.

I still don't know what to make out of Newton. He has all the physical skills anyone could ask for but he has the mental toughness of a 12 year old girl. He just doesn't seem resilient to adversity. At the first sign of trouble he's on the bench with a towel over his head, instead of looking at game photos and discussing strategies with his QB coach.

I agree. This kid has issues. Seems like he's on a emotional roller coaster through out his games. I realize he's practically still a kid, but **** it's time to grow up!