What? Very Surprising....

Garrett Reynolds, OG, Atlanta Falcons

Reynolds has made his presence felt in his first season as a full-time starter, helping to pump up the offensive line in Atlanta. He's not a great athlete, but he's one tough hombre, the rare offensive lineman who approaches the game with the intensity of his defensive counterparts. He also showed surprising mobility in Sunday's win over the Carolina Panthers. Reynolds played a crucial role in setting up that big 59-yard bomb from Matt Ryan to Roddy White, doing a great job pulling on play-action and really selling it. When I saw Reynolds on that play, I realized he must be better with his feet than I'd previously thought. His uncle, Jack "Hacksaw" Reynolds, spent 15 seasons with the Los Angeles Rams and San Francisco 49ers from 1970 to 1984, playing with a similar toughness.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000069155/article/alfred-morris-brian-hartline-lead-nfls-earlyseason-surprises?module=HP11_content_stream

Edited by Matt Ryan Tutor

Guest Negatorris

Clabo was awful last week.

It is quite possible that he lined up against the best DE in the NFL

last sunday.

But even then, he had no business giving up that many stats to the opposing D.

Charles Johnson? He hasn't done anything this season up until that game.

Clabo was awful last week.

It is quite possible that he lined up against the best DE in the NFL

last sunday.

But even then, he had no business giving up that many stats to the opposing D.

No where near the best DE in the game....

Here are DE's better than CJ just to name a few.

JJ Watt

Peppers

Allen

Abe

JPP

Babin

Chandler Jones

Garrett Reynolds, OG, Atlanta Falcons

Reynolds has made his presence felt in his first season as a full-time starter, helping to pump up the offensive line in Atlanta. He's not a great athlete, but he's one tough hombre, the rare offensive lineman who approaches the game with the intensity of his defensive counterparts. He also showed surprising mobility in Sunday's win over the Carolina Panthers. Reynolds played a crucial role in setting up that big 59-yard bomb from Matt Ryan to Roddy White, doing a great job pulling on play-action and really selling it. When I saw Reynolds on that play, I realized he must be better with his feet than I'd previously thought. His uncle, Jack "Hacksaw" Reynolds, spent 15 seasons with the Los Angeles Rams and San Francisco 49ers from 1970 to 1984, playing with a similar toughness.

http://www.nfl.com/n..._content_stream

Uncle Hacksaw...not thats cool Hacksaw Reynolds on of my all time favorites from UT(the real one).....new nickname for the big guy...Hacksaw Duece