After Lose To Falcons Cam Working Hard Today To Improve.........

Trouble

His shoes. Yep thats right. Cam figured out his shoes needed more bling to make him stand out more.

Cam Newton adds flash to already flashy pink shoes

Posted by Darin Gantt on October 3, 2012, 2:43 PM EDTa4tqgk_cqaam57w-e1349289902258.jpg?w=233

There are fashion statements, and there are statements.

With the NFL allowing players to wear pink during games this month to promote breast cancer awareness, you find out a little color goes a long way.

But check out the shoes Panthers quarterback Cam Newton was sporting Wednesday for practice (photo via Bill Voth of Spiracle Media).

With those Under Armour kicks, it will be impossible for anyone in Bank of America Stadium to not be aware of the cause, if they’re not blinded and unable to see the game.

Screw breast Cancer, this is Cam pink mirror shoe month. Watch superman fly as he looks at himself in his shiny new shoes.

Now that Cam has blinged out his shoes the Panthers are superbowl bound. Because reg pink shoes the rest of the NFL wears to support breast cancer awareness was the biggest issue affecting the Panthers last week.

Breaking news!!!! Cams towel is missing.

Edited by danight

I need more pics to determine the verdict on the shoes.  They are kinda giving me Ballet slipper in that pic.  I love a man in pink though.

Real men dont wear pink...only metrosexuals wear pink...wait, thats the norm in New Jersey...carry on. :lol: Edited by Rave

You missed my joke, I wasnt talking about this month. Sorry, didnt mean to come off as if I was against supporting women this month. I was talking about everyday wardrobe.

I knew what you meant. It was a joke as well. :lol:

I love men that wear pink.

How can you not love a man that will put on a pink fairy costume for kids?!?! lol

custom_1292094746463_cam-newton-fairy-costume-halloween.jpg

How can anyone hate this!?!?!

Edited by NYG4

I knew what you meant. It was a joke as well.

I love men that wear pink.

How can you not love a man that will put on a pink fairy costume for kids?!?! lol

How can anyone hate this!?!?!

Hate? No. Question the manhood of? ... Edited by Rave

Most my **** is black so i agree. For the record i only wear pink when it's a dress shirt. It just happens to be pretty often cause i wear dress shirts to work. Pink is awesome if you wear it classy.

I refuse, but to each his own.

The only guy I know that wears pink is a local white rapper. So, maybe Im biased about the whole "wearing pink" thing. Hes the biggest metrosexual I know. Complete with going to the tanning bed.