Are There Some Similarities Between Week 4 Cowboys And Week 1 Giants?

Rave

I was just thinking, Bryant dropped a lot of balls Monday night, and Romo missed Bryant/Austin for TDs in the game also. Reminded me of the mistakes the Giants made week 1 against the Cowboys. Of course Eli didnt turn the ball over, but there was a few miscues/drops in that game.

Maybe its not time to panic, hopefully this is just a really bad game that Dallas had to get out of their system. Heres hoping.

I was just thinking, Bryant dropped a lot of balls Monday night, and Romo missed Bryant/Austin for TDs in the game also. Reminded me of the mistakes the Giants made week 1 against the Cowboys. Of course Eli didnt turn the ball over, but there was a few miscues/drops in that game.

Maybe its not time to panic, hopefully this is just a really bad game that Dallas had to get out of their system. Heres hoping.

304496_490066284345700_1604390099_n.jpg

Edited by Rave

If your point is that the Cowboys in week 4 looked a lot like the Giants in week 1 except for Romo throwing five picks, that's not much of a point.

By the way, don't PM me pictures of your used tampons, it was funny the first time but it's getting weird.

Edited by Serge

Giants are notorious slow starts and have shown to be able to pull it together when it matters and make a push to the playoffs and carry that momentum to the playoffs. The cowboys not so much.

I agree, my point was just to show that the Cowboys may have just had a really bad game. Well see week 5.

The Cowboys have had two really bad games in four, to go along with a good enough game and a pretty crappy game they would have lost to a tougher opponent. It's fine and good to remain optimistic but the Giants starting the year off with a bad game doesn't mean every team that has a bad game is going to go on a Super Bowl run.

There's still a lot of football to play.

Very much so, I see that last game against the Redskins possibly being as important as last year's against the Giants. Should make this MB pretty entertaining with you and Tammy Two-Team.

Good thing, too, most of the people on here talk a good game in the offseason but when we're on a hot streak and they aren't this place is a ghost town.

True, pox and Reese are gone. JB still around, but a lot of saints fans are missing. The hardcore saints fans still here though. Funny not gonna lie, falcon fans took a lot **** in the offseason with the 2 points and how a dc and oc change wouldn't matter. Now there 4-0, life is funny.

True, pox and Reese are gone. JB still around, but a lot of saints fans are missing. The hardcore saints fans still here though. Funny not gonna lie, falcon fans took a lot **** in the offseason with the 2 points and how a dc and oc change wouldn't matter. Now there 4-0, life is funny.

It's funny as all ****, and it's great as a Falcon fan to know that we're as locked-in to a home playoff game as you can possibly get one month into a season. That said, it's kind of depressing to see RC turn into thirty posts a day not including Rave.

It's funny as all ****, and it's great as a Falcon fan to know that we're as locked-in to a home playoff game as you can possibly get one month into a season. That said, it's kind of depressing to see RC turn into thirty posts a day not including Rave.

I wish knew which one of the posters here falconkillas/phillyvick is pretending to be. So I can point and laugh at him everytime he posts. I've got suspicions though, so whoever you are now phillyvick, just know I'm laughing at you

Looking to the Giants and Eli for a silver lining? That's desperate.

lol

Gotta admit, screwing up in week 1 odds are more likely to happen. Week 4 you should be cleaning up the mistakes and getting ready to make a run.

Look at the Cowboys the last 6 years...see if you see anything familiar this year.

Im not ready to panic, but Im used to this sort of "roller coaster" ride.

Why would you panic? Who would panic over a predicted (by you) 8-8 season? It's not worth it man. 8-8 is .500, which is considered a non-winning season any way you slice it. That is average, nothing to panic about being average is there?

Panic? NO. Disgusted? YES.