Arrow

RHEC

Of course not, you are an alt. A ****** one.

and YOUR hecka jelly of my alpha swag!

lookit, if u find some positive outletz 4 your emotionz, u wouldn't have so much web rage, bruh.

try sumthing creative lik choreography, also itz good excersise

Edited by Garrow69

• 4 weeks later...

I watched it and it's a really good show. Deadshot and Deathstroke are in it. 10X better then I expected.

I am not very familiar with the Green Arrow character or the other characters in his universe. I've been watching this with my boys. We like it so far. I only have 2 things that bother me.

1. Why does he wear eye makeup instead of an eye mask?

2. He has some sort of mole or something near his lips. I would think that would give him away. They should have cast someone else in the lead role. sleep.png

I am not very familiar with the Green Arrow character or the other characters in his universe. I've been watching this with my boys. We like it so far. I only have 2 things that bother me.

1. Why does he wear eye makeup instead of an eye mask?

2. He has some sort of mole or something near his lips. I would think that would give him away. They should have cast someone else in the lead role. sleep.png

Sometimes black eye makeup works just as good. I never noticed a mole and since hes more active at night, it's less likely anybody would notice.

In superman, all Clark does is take off his glasses. Yeah like nobody ever seen him before.

Sometimes black eye makeup works just as good. I never noticed a mole and since hes more active at night, it's less likely anybody would notice.

In superman, all Clark does is take off his glasses. Yeah like nobody ever seen him before.

OMG... Clark Kent is Superman?!? Who would have thought?!?

I guess I am just a "nerd" and wonder about the logistics of cleanly wiping off green eye makeup versus taking off an eye mask.

Look for the mole (or whatever it is) around his lips. It's just too distinguishing of a mark, IMHO, for an actor to have in order to play a character that disguises everything about himself except for his mouth...

I guess I am just a "nerd" and wonder about the logistics of cleanly wiping off green eye makeup versus taking off an eye mask.

Look for the mole (or whatever it is) around his lips. It's just too distinguishing of a mark, IMHO, for an actor to have in order to play a character that disguises everything about himself except for his mouth...

You would think people in the superman universe would see that Clark Kent is Superman. But it's all comics.

Reminds me of those old RPG days.