Thought So. Jones Is Nursing A Injury An Thats Why He Is Mia Out There.

Trouble

There were plenty of stars on the Falcons offense during Sunday’s 30-28 comeback win over the Panthers.

Matt Ryan threw for 369 yards, Michael Turner had 171 total yards and Roddy White had 169 yards and two touchdowns. Conspicuously absent from that list is Julio Jones, who finished the day with just one catch for 30 yards. Jones had eight targets over the course of the afternoon, so it wasn’t a lack of opportunity to make more plays that kept him from joining the rest of the offensive parade.

According to Falcons offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter, it wasn’t the Panthers defense either. Koetter said that a lacerated right hand suffered in Week Three against the Chargers had a lot to do with Jones’ quiet day.

Koetter said, via Michael Cunningham of the Atlanta Journal-Constituiton. “Julio’s hand is not 100 percent. Credit him for playing and running his routes hard. But there’s no doubt, [as] we’ve seen him in some earlier games this year, when he’s 100 percent he will be even more effective.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/02/julio-jones-hand-hindered-him-in-week-four/

Knew something had to be off why Ryan wasnt even looking to him. He basically played distraction out there. Wonder where the laceration is on his hand?

Yep, Jones lacerated his hand on the opponents helmet on the 1st catch of the San Diego game.

The drs looked at him and he returned.

Then, if you look at the film, you will see it, on his TD in that game he lifts Harry Douglas, I believe, and has a very pronounced reaction of pain.

Then he stands on the sideline holding his hand against his chest plate...

he manned up and finished the game and still caught more balls but he was in pain that entire game.

Nice to know Julio is a gamer and knows how to be a decoy, run routes, check down to a hot read, break off a route when his QB is in trouble, and do it while hurt. These are all things Dez Bust cannot do while being healthy and with a year more experience.

This message has not been approve by EN/RAVE!

Fixed.

Now where Ill agree that Dez has trouble with those things, I dont agree with the bust label.

Its funny how you cast off your double-standards like you dont even realize you are doing it. The reason you hate Dez so much is because hes a Cowboy. If he wasnt you would be telling people to give him time just like you do with Ryan about his playoff woes. You would tell them that it took Peyton 5 years to reach his peak and Dez should be given time too. Your schtick is very transparent. You over-hype Redskins and Falcons players while putting down the players of teams you hate. There isnt an objective bone in your body.

Furthermore, I guess you forgot that it took Roddy 3 years in order for his light to come on. Thats right, you give him the Vick excuse. Bryant doesnt get a full 3 years to progress like Roddy, nope, hes not a Falcons player. So youll just throw him under the bus after 2 years because hes not on one of the 2 teams you cheer for.

Again...way to stay classy WRFW...

Edited by Rave

By year three White had all pro numbers. Dez Bust is not showing any signs of this now is he. This had nothing to do with class this has to do with stats and facts! What's the matter you can't handle the truth?

Hes only 4 games into his 3rd year. I would say give him a chance, but I know it would fall on deaf ears. Only Falcons players deserve time. I get it.