Jewlio Jo Nezz

Durrtay

Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones had just one catch in Sunday's 30-28 win over the Carolina Panthers, not exactly the type of production you expect from one of the game's brightest young stars.

Matt Ryan

There's a reason for that. Falcons offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter said Tuesday that Jones is still dealing with the effects of the lacerated right hand he suffered in Week 3 against the San Diego Chargers.

"He still had eight targets. That's a fair number; it just didn't work out," Koetter said, via the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "Eight targets and one catch is not a good percentage. Julio's hand is not 100 percent. Credit him for playing and running his routes hard. But there's no doubt, (as) we've seen him in some earlier games this year, when he's 100 percent he will be even more effective."

Luckily for the Falcons, Roddy White picked up the slack against the Panthers, finishing with eight catches for 169 yards and two touchdowns. When Jones gets healthy, the Falcons will again have one of the most potent one-two combinations in football.

Follow Dan Hanzus on Twitter @danhanzus.

I have the feeling something physical is bothering him. If that's the case as he heals, we'll see more out of him soon.

www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6475/julio-jones

Site says he injured his hand during the game but will be full steam in Wash.

There's a reason for that. Falcons offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter said Tuesday that Jones is still dealing with the effects of the lacerated right hand he suffered in Week 3 against the San Diego Chargers.

Follow Dan Hanzus on Twitter @danhanzus.

I have the feeling something physical is bothering him. If that's the case as he heals, we'll see more out of him soon.

Ya think? Sorry, don't mean to be mean but, yeah, there is something bothering him.

point was, it was in the first post of this thread.

When I see posts that read like an encyclopedia I avoid them. This first post got my attention for about two or three sentences. If it helps everyone, I'll devote more time reading before I reply.

Me too. I won both times I played a few years ago, but it drove me nuts. I won't ever play again.

I think it's what causes a lot of the other player lust we see here. Lots of posters here that just drool and fawn over players on other teams. It also promotes stats over wins and stats over players that will there team to win like Ryan does.

Brees is the perfect example of this crap. It has really screwed up the fanbase for this team.

Me too. I won both times I played a few years ago, but it drove me nuts. I won't ever play again.

Same here, and the worst aspect to FF is it skews your view on the games.

Mow you have a bunch of people in a pizzy fit over JJ's production numbers,

and not realizing that he drew double coverage all day, which set the stage for Roddy

to tear it up.

IMM that is what I call "Player Value"

I

I figured he would be full steam by the Skins game. With really good medical care a hand laceration should only take 1-2 weeks to heal. His was in a tricky spot especially for catching footballs but his medical care is world class.

No need to apologize for the title. These things are hilarious!!!

See - Anne We- atar - spoon is my favorite. I hear his name and it makes me think someone is asking some chick named Anne to spoon with them.

I think it's what causes a lot of the other player lust we see here. Lots of posters here that just drool and fawn over players on other teams. It also promotes stats over wins and stats over players that will there team to win like Ryan does.

Brees is the perfect example of this crap. It has really screwed up the fanbase for this team.

Don't forget the real reason it is being pushed so hard by the NFL and media:

You might watch a game that you ordinarily wouldn't watch because you have a player on your team