If You Had To Pick An Mvp For The 1St Qtr Of The Season, Who Would It Be?

Falcon Man™

It was a pleasant surprise to see Matthew showing a little fire...at home...on his sidelines..surrounded by his own team....

I'm impressed so far. He's always seemed intimidated, even by his own teammates. He's becoming a more aggressive passer as well.. Which worries me a little, the way he's holding on to the ball to long, waiting for plays to develop.. I think he's still feeling his way around "making plays" and not just checking down to tony as quick as possible. I think he's gonna be aight

I'm impressed so far. He's always seemed intimidated, even by his own teammates. He's becoming a more aggressive passer as well.. Which worries me a little, the way he's holding on to the ball to long, waiting for plays to develop.. I think he's still feeling his way around "making plays" and not just checking down to tony as quick as possible. I think he's gonna be aight

Hes getting rid of that "deer in headlights" look that is for sure. I like this new attitude Ryan is showing.

It was a pleasant surprise to see Matthew showing a little fire...at home...on his sidelines..surrounded by his own team....

Before long he is gonna be doing rally speeches "we dont lie, we dont lie all we do it win".

Ummm maybe not. he should stick with the cussing on the sidelines.

My favorite one is the guy who says Ryan's completion percentage is only high because he is dumping it off. Hello I believe Sproles was 2nd on the team in receptions last year. laugh.png

I, personally, don't believe that Matthew's numbers are what they are because he's dumping it off. Do you think Drew's completion percentage last year was record breaking because he was dumping it off to Sproles?

I, personally, don't believe that Matthew's numbers are what they are because he's dumping it off. Do you think Drew's completion percentage last year was record breaking because he was dumping it off to Sproles?

I'm not going to say it was the only reason,but 86 receptions from a running back helps out a lot. I am not saying Brees cannot throw the deep ball, but those reception by Sproles was huge. I have seen Brees make some amazing throws down field.