If You're A Falcons Fan...and You're On Twitter...

Is there something else you want him fired for?

I'll answer your question... then climb off my sack, will ya?

Heath is obviously biased in his "analysis."

The schtick of being an ex patriot, and ex saint is stale. I'd prefer watching someone who can form coherent sentences without braying like an a$s whenever Drew Breeds or Tom Brady is mentioned.

It brings the NFL network's credibility into question... and he's annoying.

I know we hate that alot of people hate on the Falcons, but we have a lot of people who love our team. Jamie Dukes, Deion Sanders, Brian Billick, Brian Baldinger, and Michael Irvin always has great things to say about our WR's. So give and take. Plus, every year it seems like Thomas Dimitroff and Tony Gonzalez are always featured.

I know we hate that alot of people hate on the Falcons, but we have a lot of people who love our team. Jamie Dukes, Deion Sanders, Brian Billick, Brian Baldinger, and Michael Irvin always has great things to say about our WR's. So give and take. Plus, every year it seems like Thomas Dimitroff and Tony Gonzalez are always featured.

I agree...but I'm speaking specifically to Evans' unprofessionalism

Yea I know exactly what your saying, Especially when he and Darren Sharper are on the same segments. To be completely honest, ever since Rich, Mooch, Deion, and Jamie left total access I havent even watched a full episode. Used to watch it 24/7 but its not the same especially with those 2 and Siciliano. So I cant really say anything since I haven't seen or heard the reference you are referring to.

I'll answer your question... then climb off my sack, will ya?

Heath is obviously biased in his "analysis."

The schtick of being an ex patriot, and ex saint is stale. I'd prefer watching someone who can form coherent sentences without braying like an a$s whenever Drew Breeds or Tom Brady is mentioned.

It brings the NFL network's credibility into question... and he's annoying.

I'm not having a go at you. It's just a bit silly to get in a lather over a sports analyst to the point of getting him fired. The things they say don't make a lick of difference. Plus it would have been nice if you provided this context in your original post.

Deion Sanders??? Really???

I can get past the Falcons hate (not like we all aren't used to it by now), but guy is an atrocious sports analyst, if you want to even call him that. You'd think, as a major competitor to ESPN, they'd at least hire someone competent. As much as people hate on ESPN, at the very least hire some who have a semblance of what the **** they are talking about.

i just cant believe the producers cant see how STUPID he make their show look, to say the jets could fix everything and be a playoff team if they would start Tebow, then in the same breath say he likes the Falcons make me want to punch him in the throat,

dont mean to change the subject, but Tebow should be starting by now. Sanchez looks like **** and that team isnt going anywhere. I would at least give it a shot or give him a few more reps at least. I dont think Tebow makes them a playoff team, but its possible that he could improve their offense.

Here is your problem with tweeting: negative press is still press. It proves you're listening. Nfln will be thrilled to know you watch and care.

Here's an idea: take your kid to McDonald's. or if you have none find a girlfriend.

(null)

Lol...well my wife might not like the girlfriend idea, I'm sure my five kids wouldn't mind a MacDonald's trip though...well 4 out of five anyway.