Deangelo Fall And The Deadskins!

Tony Diesel

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never, ever forget that play. It's when I got off the DeAngelo Hall bandwagon.

What an idiot.

There was a time when I actually though D. Hall would be an elite CB. Mind you this was when we first drafted him and he impressed me with his speed and ball hawking skills early on. Now I look back at how stupid and wrong I was. I soooo enjoy watching that idiot get burned deep week in and week out.

Well you all know my stance on former players: show them some respect and love if they played hard for us, AND they leave with due respect and honor. I really liked Dhall when he was here, but he violated my second part a number of times since he departed. SOOOooooooo lure him to the sidelines Roddy so Smitty can KNOCK HIS AZZ OUT !!!!!

Edited by FalconFanForLife

Well you all know my stance on former players: show them some respect and love if they played hard for us, AND they leave with due respect and honor. I really like Dhall when he was here, but he violated my second part a number of times since he departed. SOOOooooooo lure him to the sidelines Roddy so Smitty can KNOCK HIS AZZ OUT !!!!!

Hah , yea DHall lost his former Falcon respect card. He's always been a diva though so I wasn't surprised.

Well you all know my stance on former players: show them some respect and love if they played hard for us, AND they leave with due respect and honor. I really like Dhall when he was here, but he violated my second part a number of times since he departed. SOOOooooooo lure him to the sidelines Roddy so Smitty can KNOCK HIS AZZ OUT !!!!!

*evil grin*

8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

There was a time when I actually though D. Hall would be an elite CB. Mind you this was when we first drafted him and he impressed me with his speed and ball hawking skills early on. Now I look back at how stupid and wrong I was. I soooo enjoy watching that idiot get burned deep week in and week out.

Early on he was everything we wanted.

But after a couple years his ego started getting in the way and he started just being a doosh.

Before his ego got the best of him he WAS indeed a top flight corner.

Early on he was everything we wanted.

But after a couple years his ego started getting in the way and he started just being a doosh.

Before his ego got the best of him he WAS indeed a top flight corner.

Yeah, Hall was playing like a top flight corner at the beginning of his career and developed a huge ego and wanted to be flashy instead of playing solid at the CB position.

Wasn't he a Deion Sanders protege?

Yeah, Hall was playing like a top flight corner at the beginning of his career and developed a huge ego and wanted to be flashy instead of playing solid at the CB position.

Wasn't he a Deion Sanders protege?

He was....and that is one of his problems he wanted too much to be like Deion and be the next "prime time"

The problem Deion put in the work to be great. Dhall did not

He was....and that is one of his problems he wanted too much to be like Deion and be the next "prime time"

The problem Deion put in the work to be great. Dhall did not

Exactly, Deion earned every bit of the attention he got. He is/was a diva no doubt, but he had the play to back it up. Deion in his prime would shutdown an entire side of the field. D. Hall wanted all that respect and attention without having the play to back it up. Had D. Hall put in the effort to be great I feel he would have been a top CB in the league. Kinda reminds me of Cam Newton, great natural talent but doubt we will ever see his full potential because of his attitude.

Exactly, Deion earned every bit of the attention he got. He is/was a diva no doubt, but he had the play to back it up. Deion in his prime would shutdown an entire side of the field. D. Hall wanted all that respect and attention without having the play to back it up. Had D. Hall put in the effort to be great I feel he would have been a top CB in the league. Kinda reminds me of Cam Newton, great natural talent but doubt we will ever see his full potential because of his attitude.

Yep

Even though Deion had one of the biggest egos in the history of the NFL, he was still production first and then ego second.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds