Arthur Blank "most Important Thing Is For Me To Be A Cheerleader"

Finally

Mr. Blank was speaking at a conference yesterday with my wife in attendance. He spoke about his philosophies of ownership. He said that other than making sure they coaching staff saw the big picture and not just living week to week and having the resources they need was for him to step out of the way and just be a cheerleader for the team.

Mr. Blank was speaking at a conference yesterday with my wife in attendance. He spoke about his philosophies of ownership. He said that other than making sure they coaching staff saw the big picture and not just living week to week and having the resources they need was for him to step out of the way and just be a cheerleader for the team.

I appreciate that he is no Jerry Jones, but the thought of him in a cheerleader's uniform is somewhat repulsive.

I appreciate that he is no Jerry Jones, but the thought of him in a cheerleader's uniform is somewhat repulsive.

I haven't checked this year but most years the thought of our cheerleaders in cheerleader's uniforms is somewhat repulsive.

Anyway, she was also pretty impressed but his commitment to the community (which we all knew) and how he values his employees.

Weird question but did Blank get remarried I thought he and his wife got divorced. (or did they just get a separation?)

Weird question but did Blank get remarried I thought he and his wife got divorced. (or did they just get a separation?)

I don't think he got remarried but he is definitely divorced because I remember reading that his divorce was one of the most expensive ones in history.

Blank is a great owner.

Really great.

The one thing I disagree with are his actions on game day, coming down to the sidelines toward the end of the game, especially in a game like this past Sunday where we were losing in the last 3 min. and the tension was enormous on the sidelines. In that situation the LAST thing Smitty and our players need is to see the owner standing around grim faced.

In games where we have at least a 14 pt. lead with 2 min. remaining...................no problem.

Otherwise stay the h.ell out of the way and let Smitty alone.

Blank is a great owner.

Really great.

The one thing I disagree with with his actions is on game day, coming down to the sidelines toward the end of the game, especially in a game like this past Sunday where we were losing in the last 3 min. and the tension was enormous on the sidelines. In that situation the LAST thing Smitty and our players need is to see the owner standing around grim faced.

In games where we have at least a 14 pt. lead with 2 min. remaining...................no problem.

He has stated in the past that good or bad he is there to support his players and his team. Besides that considering how many 2 minute drives Matty has done successfully he might should come down anytime we lose the lead. Showing his support seems to bring more of a positive effect than negative.

When you really think about it he may be the best cheerleader on the squad. Suit up Artie and grab your pom-poms we are going to make it official.

Blank is a great owner.

Really great.

The one thing I disagree with are his actions on game day, coming down to the sidelines toward the end of the game, especially in a game like this past Sunday where we were losing in the last 3 min. and the tension was enormous on the sidelines. In that situation the LAST thing Smitty and our players need is to see the owner standing around grim faced.

Like I said.

Arty needs to keep his gouchy knobby kneed azz up in the booth.