Panthers Game Helped Us For This Weekend's Game/prediction Vs. Was

marcVA

Cam Newton and RGIII somewhat have the same kind of game which is that they're both running qbs. If anything, the Carolina game helped us be more prepared for a running QB in RGIII. I'm sure the coaching staff will look at this last game and correct the defense on all those option run plays Car. played on us and run through those kinds of plays in practice in preparation of this week's game in WAS.

With that said, here's my prediction for this week's game against WAS:

- We will man-handle D. Hall this weekend with a couple of bombs this weekend

- We will contain RGIII on his run options

- Julio Jones will go OFF this weekend and have week 4 Roddy White numbers

- The ageless Tony G. will dunk the ball on the Redskins' goal post

- Final score: 34-17

I'll be at the game this weekend -- let's take over FedEx field and be as loud as possible!!

RG3? Dude sounds like a droid from Star Wars. Why does everyone call him that? Unless Obi-Wan Kenobi becomes a head coach, I think Robert Griffin fits this guy better. If Obi-Wan does, I think C3PO would be more mobile.

It was good to have Cam Newton for a warm up though. I am anxious to see how Nolan prepares the defense with a good look at the holes left for Cam last week.

Guest Negatorris

It's rare something gets past Nolan twice. I'm confident that he can draw up an effective gameplan this time, and if not... Ryan needs to do what he did on Sunday again. Redskins averaging 30/g..

It's rare something gets past Nolan twice. I'm confident that he can draw up an effective gameplan this time, and if not... Ryan needs to do what he did on Sunday again. Redskins averaging 30/g..

They're giving up 30 pts a game too, though. I think we can stop them before they can stop us.

RG3? Dude sounds like a droid from Star Wars. Why does everyone call him that? Unless Obi-Wan Kenobi becomes a head coach, I think Robert Griffin fits this guy better. If Obi-Wan does, I think C3PO would be more mobile.

It was good to have Cam Newton for a warm up though. I am anxious to see how Nolan prepares the defense with a good look at the holes left for Cam last week.

While I agree, I am surprised to hear you complaining about obnoxious nicknames.

This week should be a good indicator for Nolan. If he is what we hope he is, then the defense will adjust and we should look much better against the read option. If he is just another average DC (still better than Van Gorder), then we will struggle much the same but more importantly there will be no apparent adjustments.