Cop Punches Female In The Mouth

Here it is http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/10/02/philadelphia-woman-punched-by-cop-in-video-wants-justice-cop-under/

This is ********. On leave. He ought to be the one in cuffs and jailed. When you have a certain amount of power over people you should be held more accountable. Just like the Hunting Association wanted people who accidentally shot other people while hunting charged as if they meant to kill them. This is a blatant misuse of power and authority. not to mention the victim is a woman. I'd love to hear the cop's side of it. "On Monday, Deputy Police Commissioner Richard Ross said the department is investigating whether Guzman had a can of silly string in her hand." Investigating?? Ya right.

Here it is http://latino.foxnew...tice-cop-under/

This is ********. On leave. He ought to be the one in cuffs and jailed. When you have a certain amount of power over people you should be held more accountable. Just like the Hunting Association wanted people who accidentally shot other people while hunting charged as if they meant to kill them. This is a blatant misuse of power and authority. not to mention the victim is a woman. I'd love to hear the cop's side of it. "On Monday, Deputy Police Commissioner Richard Ross said the department is investigating whether Guzman had a can of silly string in her hand." Investigating?? Ya right.

if you look there is a can of some type rolling around on the pavement.........if you listen you can hear when it hits the ground......other than that I have no idea and I've looked at it twice

sam

if you look there is a can of some type rolling around on the pavement.........if you listen you can hear when it hits the ground......other than that I have no idea and I've looked at it twice

sam

What does it matter what she had in her hand? At the beginning of the video you can clearly see a guy throw water on the cops and run. The cop turns around and smacks her. The dumbass cops, all twenty of them are sitting there staring at one cop making an arrest like idiots. They should have been turned around watching the crowd keeping people back but no, too bloodthirsty, for the perp may try to make a move and everybody wants to get a punch in.

$$$cha-ching$$$

Maybe. She looks like she is creeping up to for some hijinks. She has some kind of spray can in her hand and then she's trying to get away before the cop clocks her. The cop can most likely argue that she was acting in a threatening manner. Violence is whole reason that we have police. I mean, police are supposed to be violent.

Maybe. She looks like she is creeping up to for some hijinks. She has some kind of spray can in her hand and then she's trying to get away before the cop clocks her. The cop can most likely argue that she was acting in a threatening manner. Violence is whole reason that we have police. I mean, police are supposed to be violent.

She shoulda ran faster if she's gonna **** with the police!

All of that is true. But I'd say he was using excessive force to subdue.