My Hats Off To...

Rave

Ethanga, Shred, Joremarid, Dirty, NYG4, and Cheff...you really showed your class tonight. Ive really been humbled this week and you all didnt take the opportunity to pile on (even though I would have deserved it). Thanks guys. Truly some of the better posters here in RC.

we all say stupid crap sometimes, and we all talk up our teams

its never personal

not for me anyway....

and we have all been Humbled before.

its how we respond to that is what is Important

and looks to me like you are trying to Respond Well

Staying sane as a Cowboys fan is a tough task. This team drives me nuts sometimes.

Jerry Jones being your owner will cause a person to pull their hair out, laugh.png

Not to pile on bad news... but nightwish and their lead singer parted ways (again). They just released a statement saying Anette Olson is leaving. In the middle of a US tour.

Not to pile on bad news... but nightwish and their lead singer parted ways (again). They just released a statement saying Anette Olson is leaving. In the middle of a US tour.

If Matt Shadows was leaving A7X or Corey Taylor was found dead this morning, that would be piling on. I like Nightwish, but not enough for it to effect me if they split. Sucks that you wont get to see them now though.

It's all good Rave.

Cowboys had a rough game, it happens in the NFL. The key for them and their season is how they respond. I would imagine the Cowboys will be fielding a very angry football team the next couple of weeks. Hopefully they get it out of their system before coming to Atlanta, I don't wanna see Ryan get killed after all.

It's all good Rave.

Cowboys had a rough game, it happens in the NFL. The key for them and their season is how they respond. I would imagine the Cowboys will be fielding a very angry football team the next couple of weeks. Hopefully they get it out of their system before coming to Atlanta, I don't wanna see Ryan get killed after all.

We got a bye, so this will be on their minds and in their faces for 2 weeks before they take the field again. Im convinced that they came out against the Giants because that is the game they wanted. Since week 1 we have looked like crap. I could blame injuries, but Im sick of it. Depth and having a team prepared is on Garrett and Ryan.

Ratliff hasnt played in a game this year and Im ready to trade him. What good are you if you cant get on the field?

Romo threw 5 INTs trying to win the game himself because he cant trust anyone else to step up and help him.

Victor Butler was given a chance to start with Spencer out and he proved that we made a mistake on him too. Hes a situational pass rusher. Nothing more.

Dez Bryant, thanks for making me look like a fool. You are Roy Williams 2.0. Except Roy knew his playbook and knew where to be.

Brandon Carr, we paid you $50 mil this offseason, but Marshall made you look like a punk last night.

Mackenzy Bernadeau, you POS you have allowed 3 sacks this season and one of Romo's INTs is at least partially your fault. Who would have thought trying to shore up our Oline with another team's back up was a bad idea. I hope Dockery is starting against the Ravens.

Rant over.

Edited by Rave

Jerry Jones being your owner will cause a person to pull their hair out, laugh.png

Try having the Clampetts as the owners.

So glad Blank bought the Falcons, he made a few mistakes early [100 million contract to Vick, made a few football decisions], but a few years ago, he hired a football guy and got out of his way. Been winning ever since, playoff wins will come.

Try having the Clampetts as the owners.

So glad Blank bought the Falcons, he made a few mistakes early [100 million contract to Vick, made a few football decisions], but a few years ago, he hired a football guy and got out of his way. Been winning ever since, playoff wins will come.

Jerry is too busy trying to advertise his VS store in Cowboys Stadium to field a respectable football team. He has more important things to do. Like make money off the brand he is ruining. That stadium wasnt full of Bears fans for no reason. Cowboys fans are sick of it.

Jerry is too busy trying to advertise his VS store in Cowboys Stadium to field a respectable football team. He has more important things to do. Like make money off the brand he is ruining. That stadium wasnt full of Bears fans for no reason. Cowboys fans are sick of it.

Yeah, but Jones USED to be a great owner. Certainly frustrating now, but, he used to be one of the best.

Yeah, but Jones USED to be a great owner. Certainly frustrating now, but, he used to be one of the best.

He was the best cause he could buy whoever he wanted. Now that you have to be smart and make football decisions he cant keep up. On top of that he refuses to hire someone to help him in that area. Jason Garrett makes great personnel decisions but hes a bad coach. So were caught between a rock and a hard place.

*cough* oh and four *cough*

Correct me if Im wrong, you HAVE won a Super Bowl in the last 3 years, correct? Thought so. Dallas is 132-126 with 1 playoff win since their last Super Bowl win. Just 6 games over .500. Edited by Rave

What about me? I was nice.

You need a pat on the back Doc? You and I have never had a run in, guess thats why I didnt mention you. I also didnt mention Sycola, but thats basically because wasnt on last night. I only mentioned those who were in the Cowboys vs Bears thread.