Ill Eat Crow...

Rave

The Cowboys are an 8-8 team (if not worse)...

Dez Bryant is a mediocre WR (Roy Williams comes to mind)...

Jason Garrett is incompetent (Rob Ryan had to tell him when to throw the challenge flag)...

Our Oline gets no push and opens no lanes for the running game...

Our defense gets no push on the line and Ware is our only consistent pass rusher...

Our secondary is suspect...

and to top it off, you cant trust Tony Romo...

There, I said it...but all blame goes on one man...

Jerry-Jones.jpg

Edited by Rave

At least you're still posting.  Every Saints fan not named Ray has been mysteriously MIA since week 3.

Ive been through 5-11 for 3 straight seasons. Going 6-10, 8-8, 8-8(?) isnt as bad as that. Im just sick of Jerry not doing what is best for the team and fans.

At least you're still posting. Every Saints fan not named Ray has been mysteriously MIA since week 3.

I have been in and out, given props to the Falcons, and have said our season is as good as over. Payton seems to have brought a confidence and swagger to the team and without him, they look lost. Maybe Vitt can bring some of it back, but I think the hole is too big now

Really haven't been in much since week one, tho.

I thought if the saints could hold on until Vitt gets back, he will keep it alive. They need to start winning soon before Vitt getting back wont matter either.

But i dont think its all on Payton not being there. But way to many distractions and worse.... doubt. The Saints use to appear never to doubt they could win. Now you wonder if they dont question themselves. But 0-4 can do that to any team.

But Payton didnt always have a SB team every year. So cant say him not being there is the sole reason. Its a part of it yes. But they should have gave who ever was gonna be interim, the job for the full season. No have 2 interims. Thats asking for issues there. Banners with do your job. Screw that. Let the person who is interim tell someone that and mean it. Bench someones butt if you have to. Make a statement.

Then having Vilma back is more of a distraction than a benefit. He gets off suspension and he still cant play. But yet he has all the lingering BG crap every week.

Brees missed a lot of offseason. Bad time to have a contract come up. Brees needed to be there day 1 to whip that team into shape. Its not Brees fault, its the business side and Loomis and his agent. But still bad choice having Brees not there on day 1.

Spags doesn't know he doesn't have the talent to run the D he wants and doesn't seem like he knows what to do with the talent he has. Vitt hurts here, because someone needs to keep a foot packed in the LB`ers ***.

Then there is the SB at home. A team so sure they are gonna make it, gets hit hard with reality fast. Happens every year to the team hosting it.

Right now the Saints are a hotrod thats transmission only goes in 4 gears. It needs to get fixed fast before the race gets to far out of reach.

I have been in and out, given props to the Falcons, and have said our season is as good as over. Payton seems to have brought a confidence and swagger to the team and without him, they look lost. Maybe Vitt can bring some of it back, but I think the hole is too big now

Really haven't been in much since week one, tho.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm already expecting one he## of a rebound from the Saints next year.

Me too...and from us...hopefully that top 15 pick helps :/

If they dont start winning, it wont matter. This kinda season is the season people lose their jobs over. Who dats or not, they are gonna revolt if they dont get winning soon. To much talent to not be able to sneak a win or win ugly. It doesn't have to be a blow out to make fans happy, but they have to win.

If not hel! is gonna be raised not just for the Saints. But they are to good to let a total crappy season just go by and say "we will try harder next year".

Seam Payton says "do your job". He didn't say "do your job next season". If the season keep up like this, some heads gotta roll especially on D. First to go....Vilma distractions.

Edited by danight

If it makes you feel any better, I'm already expecting one he## of a rebound from the Saints next year.

it is what it is....

obviously I am disappointed, but many of these same players and coaches are responsible for giving me one of the greatest moments of my life.

still, the manner in which they are losing is ridiculous. I am not trying to down our opponents, but the truth is that we would have won at least three of those games without all the dropped passes and ridiculous penalties. This is a team that doesn't have their head in the game

The Cowboys are an 8-8 team (if not worse)...

Dez Bryant is a mediocre WR (Roy Williams comes to mind)...

Jason Garrett is incompetent (Rob Ryan had to tell him when to throw the challenge flag)...

Our Oline gets no push and opens no lanes for the running game...

Our defense gets no push on the line and Ware is our only consistent pass rusher...

Our secondary is suspect...

and to top it off, you cant trust Tony Romo...

There, I said it...but all blame goes on one man...

IN MY TIME I'VE HAD TO EAT A LOT OF CROW. SO MUCH IN FACT,

I'VE AQUIRED A TASTE FOR IT. IT AIN'T SO BAD IF YOU EAT IT

FAST. I REALLY THOUGHT THE BOYS WOULD HANDLE THE BEARS

LAST NIGHT. GAME OVER .... FORGET ABOUT IT!

IN MY TIME I'VE HAD TO EAT A LOT OF CROW. SO MUCH IN FACT,

I'VE AQUIRED A TASTE FOR IT. IT AIN'T SO BAD IF YOU EAT IT

FAST. I REALLY THOUGHT THE BOYS WOULD HANDLE THE BEARS

LAST NIGHT. GAME OVER .... FORGET ABOUT IT!

Thanks man, Im trying to stay positive, but it seems to me that its time to start over.

At least you're still posting. Every Saints fan not named Ray has been mysteriously MIA since week 3.

What about us eagles fans? Just kidding.

Nah, I've been around but not able to post from my laptop, only been able to 'like' posts. It must be IE because my home computer has Mozilla and VIOLA!! here I am posting. It's a good thing too because I need to get something off of my chest:

1. Screw the falcons

2. **** you Syco

I feel so much better. Later guys.

What about us eagles fans? Just kidding.

Nah, I've been around but not able to post from my laptop, only been able to 'like' posts. It must be IE because my home computer has Mozilla and VIOLA!! here I am posting. It's a good thing too because I need to get something off of my chest:

1. Screw the falcons

2. **** you Syco

I feel so much better. Later guys.

See you next month!!