Tony Romo

Falconsfan567

I don't know how anyone can make a case or even think about saying Romo is a better QB than Matt Ryan. Romo has been starting for the Cowboys since the middle of the 2006 season. He's won 49 games. Matt Ryan has already won 47 games. So in 14 more starts Romo just 2 more wins.

I want him to be better then Tom Brady & Peyton Manning.....all rest can shove it!

I don't know how anyone can make a case or even think about saying Romo is a better QB than Matt Ryan. Romo has been starting for the Cowboys since the middle of the 2006 season. He's won 49 games. Matt Ryan has already won 47 games. So in 14 more starts Romo just 2 more wins.

Well to be fair the only people Ive heard say theyd want Romo over Ryan are that small group of people here who's opinion means nothing. I think we all know who they are.

I'm glad I'm not a Cowboys fan because that guy has to be sooo frustrating to watch. When the guy is playing sharp, like he did for a good part of the game tonight and nearly all of the Giants game, he's as good as anybody in the league.

But when the guy goes bad, he just starts trying to sling balls into places where they simply can't go, and he looks like one of the dumbest to ever play the game.

It has to be incredibly frustrating for Cowboys fans to watch him go through those two cycles.

Ok, . . . .OP. . . .so what? Matt Ryan has surpassed Tony Romo individually as a polished QB. Next. . . .

I'm glad I'm not a Cowboys fan because that guy has to be sooo frustrating to watch. When the guy is playing sharp, like he did for a good part of the game tonight and nearly all of the Giants game, he's as good as anybody in the league.

But when the guy goes bad, he just starts trying to sling balls into places where they simply can't go, and he looks like one of the dumbest to ever play the game.

It has to be incredibly frustrating for Cowboys fans to watch him go through those two cycles.

Problem is bad Romo shows up when it's time to get things done. Week 1 of the season is a good start... but when Week 14-17 show up, Romo just plays like bad Romo for the rest of the season. This includes the playoffs.

And tonight's game was a microcosm of his entire career. Good Romo plays lights out but bad Romo is always there to make sure he can never get any further.

Come on, get it straight.

Romo is an elite QB.

He plays for the **Dallas Cowboys** (America's Team)

Failure is not his fault.

He is a victim.

The Cowboys franchise, beginning with Jerry Jones, are all victims.

They deserve better.

They are winners who just happen to be losing - of no fault of their own.

That's just the way it is. I know this because I watch ESPN.

Kool-aid.gif

Drink it. Drink it all...........

Come on, get it straight.

Romo is an elite QB.

He plays for the **Dallas Cowboys** (America's Team)

Failure is not his fault.

He is a victim.

The Cowboys franchise, beginning with Jerry Jones, are all victims.

They deserve better.

They are winners who just happen to be losing - of no fault of their own.

That's just the way it is. I know this because I watch ESPN.

Kool-aid.gif

Drink it. Drink it all...........

Well said Fred! Well said!