Had A Rough Monday? This Will Cheer You Up.

WiscoFalcon

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

1.jpg

does anyone else think Brees looks like a mushroom? Can we stomp on him and get a power up and run Turner all over Lofton and the rest of their D like Lynch?

Boys are still in the middle of the playoff hunt, one of the teams thought to be a major competitor for the playoffs is 0-4, that can't hurt.

Cowboys dont sneak into the playoffs, they win Super Bowls. Im sick of sneaking into the playoffs.

You keep saying you thought the cowgirls would be 8-8 if that.  Did you really think they would beat Da Bears?  Or was the performance just down right embarrassing for you?

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

No, I go into every game expecting to lose...where do you come up with this ****, really? I saw the Packers/Bears game, there is no way I was expecting that. Romo had to shoulder the team last night and he did too much. Our defense was put on short fields and in 2 cases their defense scored. There is no way anyone predicted that. Edited by Rave

So you can post all the BS you want all off season, the 2 points moniker, the Womo is better threads, Dez Bust is the greatest, Falcons can't win a playoff game with Ice, and you expect nothing in return? You are a card you are!

Bringing yourself down to that level makes you no better than I was when I said those things.

I never said Dez was the greatest, just better than JJ. Id have to say, at this point, Im wrong about that.

Other than that...

Do the Falcons have a playoff win in the Ryan era?

Did the Falcons score only 2 points in the playoffs last year?

Edited by Rave

Just remember what goes around comes around except in our case we don't whine about it say say everyone's picking on me like a certain cowgirls fan!

OH, Im over that. Im not worried about the classless on this board anymore.

That's good because when you're at the forefront of it there is no need to worry...just root for your team to put up a few wins and stop worrying about the undefeated teams for a while longer...

FIXED. biggrin.png

Edited by Rave