Bucs Away Game

LVfalconfan

I got every year.

It's a nice stadium, there is a decent amount of Falcon fans.

The stadium the last 3 years I've gone has been at most 70-75% full. I had a guy trying to fight me on my walk through the parking lot because we just knocked them out of the playoffs in 2010. But for the most part, their fans know their team sucks so they're scared to talk much trash

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I am considering going.....just depends. I love going to games, it was only suppose to be the first away game every season....but now for some reason I want to travel every game. I want to go to Washington this week, but I have to find a cheap flight there.

but if I do not go to washington, I will be at the Tampons game. (I wonder if they could give cam one of those.....I think he is on one bad this month)

I'm in Orlando and I go every year. It's a good time.

As long as you're not down there acting like a total jack-hole you should be treated well. Generally they're respectful fans, especially during this rebuilding phase they're in. There's always gonna be drunk idiots where ever you go though, and they're the ones that can be a pain. So avoid friction with those types. I've seen our fans acting like d-bags towards opposing team fans in the dome - so it happens everywhere.

My wife and I love that trip though. The Falcons usually chat it up with the fans a little bit after the games before they get on their buses and head out. We've had some pretty cool experiences, and have been lucky enough to nab an autograph or two too. I'm not so sure we'd be able to do that at the dome.