That Thing That Cam Nuton Was Doin B4 Da Game

Ok I was wondering that thing cam nuton was doing you know the mock victory celebrating the thing we do.does he do it as of a little joke or is he just talkin sh!# I was wounding if any of our guys was going to do the superman thing that he does because if he's really that way he's a real ***** I mean he looks like one but acts like one too just wondering

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

what?

I have a serious question.

medium_3501029564_d9c6016ef9_opt.jpg

Dude where is your car?

and folks say they cant understand me, for future warning im on my 6th beer shhh da bears

DA bearsss

Ok I was wondering that thing cam nuton was doing you know the mock victory celebrating the thing we do.does he do it as of a little joke or is he just talkin sh!# I was wounding if any of our guys was going to do the superman thing that he does because if he's really that way he's a real ***** I mean he looks like one but acts like one too just wondering

I think he was just trying to seem upbeat and happy, his sports doctor probably told him to do so.