Brandon Meriweather Injury - Video - Freak Accident

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068382/article/brandon-meriweather-has-setback-after-freak-collision?module=HP11_headline_stack

Brandon Meriweather was prepared to make his season debut on Sunday before his situation took a bizarre left turn two hours before kickoff.

The Washington Redskins' safety was running down a pass toward the endzone when he collided with teammate Aldrick Robinson, who was stretching alone and otherwise minding his own business.

Meriweather first injured the knee in the preseason, then aggravated the issue at practice on Sept. 3, causing him to miss the first three weeks of the season. Ironically, Shanahan called Meriweather's previous setback "a freak accident."Redskins coach Mike Shanahan revealed Monday that the collision knocked out Robinson for more than a minute. As for Meriweather, he reinjured both his MCL and PCL in his left knee. His status is week-by-week, according to Shanahan.

Meriweather now exists in a reality that involves different tiers of freak accidents involving his left knee. This must be pleasant.

Just go watch the video. I don't think Meriweather will be playing against us come sunday.

they said he was stretching, do you usually look around when you stretch?

I don't usually stand up and walk slow with my head to the ground, in the middle of the end zone while a ******* safety is practicing routes in the same area, no.

Edited by Bawseee

I don't usually stand up and walk slow with my head to the ground, in the middle of the end zone while a ******* safety is practicing routes in the same area, no.

Just our of curiosity, how much experience do you have as an NFL receiver in the endzone during pregame?