The Cam Touchdown

Falconcheff

Since this will be the NFLN Replay game on Tuesday, I encourage all to watch the touchdown run by Cam... It's pretty obvious he doesn't get in before his knee is firmly on the ground.

I love when he dances and Superman's during a loss...

Edited by Falconcheff

298562_10150249009849979_1300062825_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/...514699940356097

"Carolina postgame locker room: Cam Newton, sitting motionless, head hidden in blue towel. For at least 15 mins."

So, first off, Aditi watched him for 15 mins? What was she waiting for? Was she hoping to console him?

Second, I can't blame the kid for being down about this one. This one HAD to hurt after the heart the Panthers played with and plus the fact that if he wouldn't have fumbled, they would have one.

That said, whomever made this picture has probably won the lottery by now...

Edited by Falcon Man

Here's the thing:

For the falcons, this was a week 4 game that we overlooked because, well, it's the prancers.

For the panthers this was their Super Bowl.

I hope Pam Newton never wins another game.

SAY WHAT YOU LIKE....... BUT THOSE GUYS ALMOST BEAT US!

SAY WHAT YOU LIKE....... BUT THOSE GUYS ALMOST BEAT US!

Well discplined teams dont live by almost. Cam threw up huge numbers last year. It didnt amount to anything. When the Panthers start winning games (more than 1) then he can start dancing or celebrating. But when your career hasnt amounted to winning games. Then you should not be celebrating like you are a super hero.

Superman dancing for a score or Cam losing the game by fumbling (both the same guy). He cost the them game.

For the love of all things, someone hide his **** towel. Bad things happens when he brings out the towel.

Edited by danight

Cam is a good player, but as the leader of the team, he needs to lose all the Superman and dancing moves. Not being a homer of the Panthers, others across the NFL see it for what it is.

Lead by example like the other Star QB's in the NFL do.

No one would questions cam's athletic ability.

He might be the single most gifted player EVER at his position when you consider his arm strength, his strait line speed, his lateral movement and his sheer size.

We have seen big guys who can move ( Cullpepper) and guys who are fast and have laser arms ( Vick) but I can not think of a guy who puts all of those things together like Cam does.

The Problem cam has is really 2 fold.

His heart and his brains.

Him dancing and such would not be a big deal if guys saw the fire in him and not a cry baby the moment things do not go well.

What he needs is someone to step up and tell him to stop that bull chit and make him learn to be a "traditional" passer and work the option stuff in every now and then...............running it as a full time offense is going to do nothing but set him up for failure and potential injury.

THIS VERY TRUE. AND WELL DISIPLINED TEAMS

DON'T GIVE UP AS MANY SACKS AS WE DID.

even when things sucked for the oline last year they never gave up that many sacks.

Part of yesterday was Ryan.

For the greatness he displayed late in the game , during the early part of the game he did not do a great job of getting the ball out of his hands.

He accounted for 3.5 of the sacks by that alone.

That was something he did super well the first 3 weeks.