Play That Is Overlooked

Top Flight

Give credit to the defense for not moving a MUSCLE when the panthers tried to draw us offsides. If he does, we are at 3-1 and 0-1 in the division. I was praying it wasn't a repeat of when we played TB and I forgot who jumped offsides but I think it was Jonathan correct me if I am wrong. But yea the D stood their ground and gave Matt a chance. 4-0 looks good guys

It was Peters that jumped last year. I was pacing in my aisle yelling " DON'T JUMP ". I'm also glad they stayed there when Newton walked to the sidelines because I was expecting a direct snap to the RB at that point.

That's what I thought. Ok if cam's cadence didn't draw us maybe they'll try to act like he's going to the sideline and direct snap it. Lol glad they punted though

I, too, was having Corey Peters-game-within-reach-versus-a-division-rival-on-4th-down post traumatic stresss symptoms on that play. and I'm glad we did not budge. Speaking of unheralded defenses, I don't think enough credit is given to Willy Mo for forcing that fumble.

I thought according to the new rules, they let Newton get away with a false start on that play. You can't have the head/shoulder jerking movement anymore pre snap this year. But the ****ty regular refs didn't have the guts to call it.

There was a bunch of ish that wasn't called and now Abe is back to wearing O linemen as jewelry.

watch the clock, by the time cam started walking they only had like a second left, not sure why the officials just stood around watching, either throw the flag for delay or call time if Carolina did.

yeah when Cam walked away he time had expired and everyone was moving BUT our guys! they stood pat stoned for about 7 additional seconds, all the way for Cam to make it to the sideline

No that is their freaking job. It was blatalntly obvious wataching that game that they were trying to draw us offsides. And i think they learned from last year when Peters jumped offsides to end the game. Thats not something that happens often when its going to decide the game.

Agree 100%. Everybody knew what was going on, it would have been an enormous blunder to jump there.

At least when Peters jumped, the Bucs only needed a few inches. The Panthers needed a full yard.